Glasgow based bodyshop/coachworks ?

sideways steve

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a bodyshop/coachworks in the Glasgow area to carry out a small repair on my Noggy S3 ?

Whats wrong is that in the past someone has had a windscreen replaced and the fitter has damaged the paint on the drivers side A-piller and as a result its started to bubble a little right beside the seal for the screen which is pushing it out.

Additionally the windscreen itself is not sealed properly to the body of the car and I have water coming in from the A-Pillar in heavy rain/car washing which runs down the interior trim, past the fusebox and down into the drivers footwell thus soaking my carpet and making the car constantly damp inside !

Basically I thought I would kill 2 birds with one stone as the windscreen needs removed and re bonded and in doing this it would allow better access to do a proper job of repairing the bubbling A-Pillar.

I want a bodyshop who will do the work in house and who will be able to match up the colour well enough that they wont need to respray too much.

Last edited: