Progress Thread on the Tangerine

I'm a quarter Polish detailer, so what you guys tryna say about me :sadlike:

that you're a 'G' from the unit and your valued position on the forum has been earned and cemented by ones possession and demonstration of 'game' ;-)

Warren thats the best wordsmith use I've seen for ages for kissing asss lmfao

As for N8, well he's a Heinz 57 variety :p

mmmm my favourite colour :wub: and I'll make not comment on the cleaning. Love the new look lowered and spacers

Think of the business you guys will generate if we submit to the odd moment of weakness and end up with swirl-o-rama for an 'easy clean'! Gutted all the detailers seem to be miles from where I live in Berkshire

Btw How much did your RS3 grill cost you? Is the price equal to a FTB system :think:

I got it brand new from German Ebay for £245 including delivery, but I don't think the guy selling it really knew what it was worth, lol. £600 plus another £80 for the number plate surround from Audi, which altogether is only £20 less than I paid for my Blueflame TBE (another Ebay bargain!). :wub: xx

If anyones interested in some RS4 rims, i have the ones on my car for sale... check the forsale section..

Fair shout Matt, keep it clean and above board everyone.

Whilst Im sure these comments are being made in gest, let's be fair whilst these cleaning centres might not clean your cars to the standards you'd want, unlike a significant percentage of our indolent British nationals who sign on specially so that they don't miss the factual entertainment programme Jeremy Kyle, and wouldn't pick up a sponge to wash themselves let alone a car, these guys work ****** hard in all conditions before we even get on to the issue of race.

I know quite a few Polish people and they seem decent, have an open minded outlook and are certainly less blinkered than many who like to pigeon hole and categorise! If the shoe was on the other foot.....

Edit: P.S. my Dad and his family are all from Germany so no mention of the war or 1966 either ;-)

thats me told :slapped:
appols if i offended anyone :icon_thumright:

lmfao this is factual like if someones fat you say you would pin point that.
and fyi my Gf of 6 years is mixed race.

yep but being fat can be avoided cant it?:salute:

no worries mate hope you didnt have any bad experience with polish lads although most of them are very badly spoken and educated which is a shame ruining relationships between countries and frustration can be understood in this case:p.

apologies for :sign_ot:

Last edited:
Reactions: nally
I got it brand new from German Ebay for £245 including delivery, but I don't think the guy selling it really knew what it was worth, lol. £600 plus another £80 for the number plate surround from Audi, which altogether is only £20 less than I paid for my Blueflame TBE (another Ebay bargain!). :wub: xx
you should put this in your sig paulie "paulie the ebay queen" because you know a bargain when you see one :wub:

Think of the business you guys will generate if we submit to the odd moment of weakness and end up with swirl-o-rama for an 'easy clean'! Gutted all the detailers seem to be miles from where I live in Berkshire

You'll have to come up with your misses for one of our open days and just stay for a little longer long ;) only 15 minutes from the Metro Centre lol

OOHHH cant wait..... Got few mods coming.... OOHHHH

Thought i would share my excitement :rockwoot:

FIRST OF THE MODS TAKING PLACE...

CAN YOU GUESS WHATS IN THE BOX????

IMG_0077.jpg

COULD NOT WAIT....

RS3 GRILL..

left the middle section silver (original color) but got the other silver trim gloss black, same with the fog surrounds...

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Gave the car a little clean.....
IMG_0074.jpg

Will keep updating the thread over the next few weeks for more mods :hubbahubba:

Reactions: Ash187, RedDejavu, S3RYE and 2 others
I wish I had a snow-foam lance, and somewhere to clean my car (side of a busy road isn't ideal). Was out cleaning the rims of brake dust today, so lips were actually a different colour to the faces. I could get an RS3 grille to fit too, I'd be over the moon - damn you 8P2!

Looks awesome ilim!

Love the silver mesh with black surround! :yes:

Car looks immense, I like how you have left the grill silver :o.k:

get some more pics up soon.

Wanted it different, and it stands out more

Looking bad ***!

Cheers dude

Looks awesome ilim!

Love the silver mesh with black surround! :yes:

Amazing

Looks pukka mate! Need one of these grills on my life!

Took me a while to find one, but as soon as i found one, jumped on that b**ch

Looks great man, good work!

Cheers mate
Looks awesome Ilim, glad we could help with the mods :)

Cheers for the price offers. Will properly get the Forge twin take middle of next month mate

I wish I had a snow-foam lance, and somewhere to clean my car (side of a busy road isn't ideal). Was out cleaning the rims of brake dust today, so lips were actually a different colour to the faces. I could get an RS3 grille to fit too, I'd be over the moon - damn you 8P2!

:rockwoot:

Looks really cool, Ilim. :wub: xx

Thanks paulliee xxx

COULD NOT WAIT....

RS3 GRILL..

left the middle section silver (original color) but got the other silver trim gloss black, same with the fog surrounds...

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Gave the car a little clean.....
IMG_0074.jpg

Will keep updating the thread over the next few weeks for more mods :hubbahubba:
That looks immense*

*Adding it to the ever growing list....