New A 6 on its way

aaaa

Reaction score
I have finally ordered new A6 i now have wait untill July for the car i can't believe its going to take that long apparently they are not starting to build the New A6 2.0 TDI Multitronic until the middle of May then form start to being deliverd it takes another 12 to 14 weeks not good for somone so impaitant

Well done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Misano red by any chance...

You'll have to post some pics when she arrives. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

You're lucky, I've been told that a production delay means I can't have a 2.0 tdi multitronic.. July or not.. Stealer don't you just love'em?? Maybe something to do with the discount I am getting though..

I am almost decided on the nice 2.4 v6 with multi.

Did you test a manual 2.0 tdi?

hi yes i did test drive the 2.0tdi but only in manual due the multi not being available to test. I currently drive a 220cdi E class and I would say that it was as good if not slightly more responsive, although I would not buy a manual now ive become too lazy. If it turns out that i need a bit more then i will have it chiped, super chips tell me that they can easily get 180 -185 bhp and another 50 nm of what ever that is. Apparently this will make a huge differance. I would love to have gone for the 3.0 TDi Quattro but having 8 points already i went for it looking quicker than it really is look at the spec and don't laugh to loud

A6 2.Litre TDI Multi S line
19" Split Rim 20 spoke alloys only £450 when you upgrade from the S line 18" Rim that come standerd on S line
DVD based Sat Nav
High Gloss Pack
Comfort Air Con
Blue Tooth Phone Kit
Zenon Plus
Rear parking sen
Bose
and last but not least Missano Red Pearl effect

hi thanks and yes you are right i went for it I have taken a bit of chance as i have still not seen anything other than a TT in this colour and i have only seen one of them. Even the dealers seem a little in the dark on the colour audi have said that no one else has orderd the colour yet.

I get the feeling that from what people are saying many can' t tell the differance between Missano & Brilliant Red is that true

That spec is excellent, 19" alloys as well.

Did you go for the s-line styling kit too?

Wow! That is quite some spec.

How come no heated seats? Being a bit tight, I may ditch comfort plus and in a cost saving exercise.. After the bose, leather, phone prep, sat nav, metalic paint, etc..

Super chips sounds good.. Just don't go with a company that promises the best returns, as a mild massage of the ecu will return the best performance to reliability trade off.

I too was toying around with the 3.0tdi, but 6 pts and more to come soon, I am sticking with the base models. That said, the 2.4 I had was still license threateningly quick on urban roads, due in part to the lack of a manual shift.

no I gave that a miss i think its on the expensive side you only get slightly different front bumber and painted diffuser (section of rear bumber) And it cost £1200. The dealer has tried to say that your only get the option to upgrade the wheels to 19" if you take the exteria pack however they are not 100% sure and have tried to put it through for me, if not i quite like the Standared S line 18" wheel.

the comfort air con is a must the extra two plain black control knobs that look naff check it out also what colour will she be.

Coming from a bright yellow S3, I am going to be totally boring this time and go for a nice boring atlas grey!

what do think she will look light in Missano Red i just can't find hardly anything in this colour

I would also give up the heated seats in place of Comfort Air and dont forget high gloss pack it looks unfinished without.

Chrome trim around the windows(Standard black rubber) Chrome detail on door handles (standard just painted) and black high gloss piller between the front and rear windows (standard Matt Black)

It only cost around £150 it just finishes the car off better

Quite cheap for those extras then.

Still can't find any pics of a misano A6, yet.

no i can't find anything thats going to give me an idea of what the things going to look anyway its to late now the car has been orderd so thats it

Its strange one day i can't wait and feel really positive about the colour and then the next day i want to change it to Black.

I have a question what is the differance between an amd chip and superchip. From what i have found out the only differance is that the superchip is nearly £300 cheaper is that correct

Must be out of date by now..

Ecomax, heres a few RS4's in misano red...

001__scaled_600.jpg

116__scaled_600.jpg

119__scaled_600.jpg

147__scaled_600.jpg

The different lighting gives very different hues.

Order back on now A6 2.7tdi
S line
Missano Red
DVD Sat Nav
High Gloss Pack
Comfort Air Con
Zenon Plus
Rear Parking Sensors
Bose

Should be with me in 10 to 12 Weeks

Has anyone out there got one if so whats it like

Nice spec again Ecomax, at least your back on track. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

They quoted me mid-august for 2.7tdi - but not certain of exact delivery.. Hope you don't have a delay, demand seems very high for that model.

There will be a review of the A6 2.7 TDI Avant in next months Audi Driver. Which will be the June edition. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Sorry to sound stupid - but you said you ordered a A6 2,0 TDi to be delivered in July - my dealer has just told me they are not delivering them until October - and then there may be a delay. Does anyone know when this car is being released into the UK - I dont want to order one and find it doesnt come until 2006 and have to pay an extra 3% tax as a Co Car.

Cheers