S4 - How many miles to a tank do you get

Sitting in traffic yesterday on the way home from work, flipped the DIS over to average mpg..... 14.6mpg. So I stick to what I said above S4 and traffic does not go well.
:eek::eek::eek:

Sorry @Bristle Hound but you can't hide the truth. :) As an early peak the Shell VPower is showing no better mpg than the standard stuff. I'll give it the full 3 tanks I promised to be fair but it's not looking promising.

Sorry @Bristle Hound but you can't hide the truth. :) As an early peak the Shell VPower is showing no better mpg than the standard stuff. I'll give it the full 3 tanks I promised to be fair but it's not looking promising.
@scotty76 - Looks like i'm going to have to start saving some pennies for the fuel for my new steed then lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BTW have you noticed any difference using the V Power?

@scotty76 - Looks like i'm going to have to start saving some pennies for the fuel for my new steed then lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BTW have you noticed any difference using the V Power?

No noticeable power increase on a standard car and mpg looks the same at the moment. Will keep monitoring.

Well, either they have done something remarkable with the EU6 engine or my car is broken !

Just done 260miles on 40litres of fuel (V-Power Nitro) which works out at 29.55mpg !

That's a mixture of driving, including some sat in traffic, some spirited A and B road blasts..and a few Sport mode starts with farts :)
Stop/Start off each time I start the car.

Reactions: scotty76
Just hit 250 for this tank with 10milea left on the range. Had a couple hour drive to Navan in Ireland last weekend so that helped the mpg. Think I got 26.1mpg on that run.

Mines averaging about 22mpg, I think the smaller pulley from the stage 2 really kills it around town....so much fun though!!
As a side note, my 500+bhp Mazda was 33-35mpg.

Reactions: scotty76