worst stick on mods for audi

Just goes to show that you can ruin any car if you want to,and someone has the "parts" for you to do it with.

Worst thing is some of these go along the lines of "more than 10 available / 1 sold." People are actually buying this crap, just goes to show you can sell anything on eBay, I've got some old socks lying around I may stick on if anyone's interested!

In the past I have had some fun winding up others with such badge malarky.
Once had a boss who as a little man was very up himself who loved having nice company cars to impress others. He had a 2 litre Vauxhall Carlton GLS automatic (flipping big deal) which he thought was the dogs danglies, but I learnt he was piised off that he could not get his colour of choice metallic Westminster Blue and got lumbered with a dreary metallic dark grey almost black - he hated the colour. At this time I had ordered my company car a 1.8 litre GL Carlton in Westminster Blue. One day I obtained a GLS sticker and a 2 litre badge and stuck them on my car and whenever possible parked it alongside his car in the office car park. Apparently to the amusement of most of the employees who were in on my scam, the sad prat got himself into a hell of a lather thinking that a junior staff member had got the same car as he AND in the colour he wanted. When he did eventually realise I had taken the **** he just wrote me off as a sad ****** trying to make my car better by virtue of a badge, trouble was he did not know that I knew he had got himself so childishly irritated.
My silly badges were removed I promise you.
More recently when owning a Honda S2000 I realised that many owners on the Forum got very angry, nay cross that some S2000 owners were fitting R badges on the bootlid and in the grille opening and replacing the silver H bonnet and boot badges with red ones, all to emulate that honda might have produced an R version as they did the Civic. What amused me was the judgemental attitude that came acrross as so rude. Yes you've guessed it, I fitted R and red badges and ****** 'em off when showing the car at various car shows. The R badges came off after a while but I left the red H badges as they did look good on the black car.
My 'S-Line' Audi A3 is a genuine 'S-Line' honest, but the boot has been de-badged of the A3 and 2.0 FSI badges,or whatever they were, replaced with one 'S-Line' badge as per front wings.

Steering wheel knob for when your maneuvering your mahoosive audi at tescos.

things i hate seeing not always on audi's are the stupid halfords crap led light strips i see them on all sorts of cars now i just laugh every time i see them haha

lol ebay is so funny i have seen an a4 by with with home made drls. and what looks like a diy black grill its Sh!t lol.
oh yeah stop making fake drls in your 2001 vecta it peez me off. seem load of em

Reactions: FranA3
things i hate seeing not always on audi's are the stupid halfords crap led light strips i see them on all sorts of cars now i just laugh every time i see them haha
great minds i should have refeshed the page before i posted see above

i saw some on a modded toyota supra the car itself was very nice , nice bodykit , nice wheels , nice rear spoiler then ruined with stupid led's = epic fail :lmfao:

Fake DRL's are utter dogsihte. There's a skiyline around my way with them and the word '****' comes to mind everytime i see it.

they just look sh!te end of see them on loads of cars i point and laugh at every car i see them on haha

anthing that tries to fool over people into thinking the car is something it isnt: replica s3 on a 140 tdi?
actually what has to be worse is a exhaust trim just screwed on making it 'look' like a big bore but just rattles away

anthing that tries to fool over people into thinking the car is something it isnt: replica s3 on a 140 tdi?
actually what has to be worse is a exhaust trim just screwed on making it 'look' like a big bore but just rattles away
I've got a exhaust trim on mine was a single outlet but looked stupid with the rear diffuser i got on there so had to buy a twin does that count as stupid

I've got a exhaust trim on mine was a single outlet but looked stupid with the rear diffuser i got on there so had to buy a twin does that count as stupid

:scared2: i guess they have there purpose *cough* with out trying to back peddle here as long as its not sticking right out that you can see its a bolt on job :s i have visions of 1 liter fiestas with the whole thing sticking out well beyond their bumpers with the attachments in plain sight

he he that sounds much better, those bolt on ones which rattle away and you can see the original tiny exhaust inside it eeesh

yeah it doesn't look too bad at all you can see the original exhaust but because it curves into the back box it looks like it was supposed to be there they are not big either about the same size as the oem twins hence the reason why i went for these particular ones

lol they sell them in halfrauds. would you ever the fixing kit is about three feet long

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned sticker bombing yet

Definitely the most gash 'mod' for any car!

A few stickers is fine but plastering a spoiler/splitter or even a whole body panel in some random sticker bomb sheets just looks horrendous

Thankfully haven't seen it done on many audis. Loads of nice cars over here have been ruined by them tho

5814104755_64215c8ee4.jpg

Look at that s***

yeah agreed john i hate sticker bombs they look shocking lol seen a few cars this year with them not a fan of them at all