Peoples opinions please... Dont be too harsh lol..

JonBoi25

Reaction score
Managed to pick these up for a bargain £5 yesterday so went ahead with fitting them, They were £70 at halfords but i spotted them in the reduced to clear bit with no box, in percect nick but i dont think the guy who served me at the till had a clue they were worth £70 ! :D.
Took the risk and went with fitting them , Let me know what you think please :).. its different :p..

JonBoi21's Album: Daytime driving LED's

Thanks , Jon .

Last edited:
did you replace the original fog lights with them? or did you always have blanks. I'm going to be honest and say they don't actually look bad. I quite like them! and for a fiver fella fair play. alliteration aside of course. lol

alright buddy , Appreciate the comment. Ive fitted intercooler sprayers which fit to the brackes for the origional fogs and obstruct them from going back in, so when i spotted these i was like go go go ha :D. Yeah i think i took a risk but they look alright,

Thanks dude,

To be honest mate I'm not keen at all. Looks like these should be fitted on a bike or something. Not meaning to sound harsh but not my Cup of tea. But hey it's your car. Whatever makes you happy.

They look great!
Good job you have xenon conversion... makes it look the part!
I cant tell, but do you have Ice white LED sidelights too?

Not my cup of tea mate, sorry...there just not in-fitting with the 8L IMO, they look exactly what they are...something stuck on from halfords, i think led bulbs in the fogs would look better..

Last edited:
I think they look alright, shame you couldnt get wider ones to run the full length of each grill. How do they look when their not on? Can you clearly see them or they tucked into the grill a bit?

Sports tractor - thanks for the constructive comments, i agree if they were longer would look better but i got these for £5. ive fitted them so there almost flush look at my picture updates. Theres some with them off now too.

Superkarl - Cheers updated a few pictures , i know i thought the exact same thing with the daylights looking better on 8p's etc but i think it just manages to pull it off :).

Thanks , Jon

I don't mind the LED driving lights look, but it doesn't do it for me stuck to the foglight grills. Is it possible to stick them behind the grills and get the same effect when switched on?

For a fiver you might as well stick 'em on and see how it looks. Personally, no matter what car we're talking about, I don't like DRLs; I just think they're a distraction to oncoming drivers and a bit gimmicky. If it's sub-optimal light conditions then just put your sidelights/headlights on. If you can't remember to do that then get off the road!

Not aimed at you personally of course JonBoi21, just my opinion on the latest motoring fad that adds more weight & complexity to cars for little/no perceivable benefit.

There. Rant over.