Chipped T Sport owners. What Bar/Psi Boost are you running?

sfource

Reaction score
Its ok. a lot of the track footage of the csl ive seen before

Looking further down the page it's interesting to see that the Z4 3.0i was quicker around they're track than the GT3 and the standard M3.

I guess it is a very short track though.

As subject.

What Bar/Psi Boost are you running after being chipped?

Mainly interested in 150BHP drive by cable people, but would be interesting to hear from drive by wire people as well.

Cheers!

Have Superchip yet no installed device for measuring boost, can it be achieved through onboard diagnostics ???

nope , thats in bar mate , its been running that for over a year now from a remap , thats all. Standard n75 valve.
That pressure is recorded from two different boost gauges aswell, one on a rolling road day with audi-sport , the other on my A pillar.

Jimbo, I think you may need to check your plmbing of the boost gauge fella as that boost figure is way too high.

Consider this, the standard setup runs the K03 at around 7 psi (I think) which is like 0.5 bar, with most maps doubling this to around 14-16 psi +/- (1-1.1 bar), so 1.5 bar is almost a shocking 22psi!! and 1.7 is an astonishing 24.7 psi!!!! that's some nasty map in there as far as I can see if the figures are right!

Now think about it is the gauge really correct /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif