Number plate holders

I have the black ones on mine, quality is really good i've had them for a few yrs and they still look mint

Darn it, Gary, could have saved you some money as I have an almost new one the same sitting in my garage doing nothing and could have sent it to you for the cost of the postage. It was only on the rear of my car for a couple of weeks, until I decided I preferred the smooth look.

Darn it, Gary, could have saved you some money as I have an almost new one the same sitting in my garage doing nothing and could have sent it to you for the cost of the postage. It was only on the rear of my car for a couple of weeks, until I decided I preferred the smooth look.

Actually I haven't ordered them yet because I went straight off here to do so and the phone rang, and I ended up talking to my sister for an hour, then just didn't gat back to it. Is the one you have a black one or a silver one (the strip along the bottom). Is it exactly the same as the one in my link? Thanks mate

Hi Gary, I thought they were the black ones - same as I have - as I had never seen the silver S-Line holders before, so sorry mate, I just jumped ahead a little bit. I've got a single black one, sorry dude :(.

Hey no worries mate. Thanks for the offer though, no need to apologise.