I Guess I Went "In"

Some people like to gamble, others like to drink, some like to eat........................N8 eat, sleeps, drink's wheels!!!

Here is a question for ya N8, women or wheels???:eyebrows::laugh:

Some people like to gamble, others like to drink, some like to eat........................N8 eat, sleeps, drink's wheels!!!

Here is a question for ya N8, women or wheels???:eyebrows::laugh:
That is a very very very difficult question, but I know Nath and I know what's important to him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOOPS!!!!! Nah I'm jokin, Hayley ftw!!!!

Small update.

Rims are now off:

988dbb10.jpg

I then looked in the dictionary and under the words "FAMINE SPEC" found this pic:

4e364dc2.jpg

:laugh:

At least my paintwork is still looking decent!

4e3f3d23.jpg

The car has been really neglected recently, been working some stupid hours (15 today :ninja:), shud get the new wheels in a few weeks and then give the car abit more TLC

Car looks so different still really nice. Can't believe how short time u had the C63s on for!!!

I know bro. The main reason why I'm gettin rid is because of the stance. They are only 8J up front and 215s just dont stretch at all, the back sits epic, but the front isn't. I'll make money on them anyway so its all good.

i personally think the car looks far nicer with the new wheels! paint is in stunning condition btw!

i personally think the car looks far nicer with the new wheels! paint is in stunning condition btw!
With you on that one, your motor though N8 so your taste is what counts.

So what is going on now then and more Purple Haze ? :no: :p

Paul

yeah i know that :) just saying that i prefer the temporary ones :thumbsup:

Im sure you have lost count how many wheels you've had now!?:unsure:

No :wub: for the C63's any more then N8? I thought they were epic lad, ahh well, at least you tried them out ay...

Love the new 'go faster' stripes on bonnet though :p

4e364dc2.jpg

Ha Ha! Nice spot guys. I think the car looks embarrasing on them rims, they are Luke's old set that I've got to run about on, a **** weld on the back, so they nangkangs are leaking like hell! I'm running polished rims next, fancy a change from the purple. But glad you guys like anyway.

I have to say, strangely I quite like the standard rims on there now, looks alright tbh, so whats the tax on the ones removed, assuming they're ofski.

i want to see this dumped on 18 inch staggered CCW classics....screw OEM!!! lol :hubbahubba:

18"s are too small for the SB! I have a buyer lined up for the Mercs, he's offering me £1050 but that's too little really, they'll go for £1200 or so.

N8 weren't you just saying that SB's are too big to run 17's! :moa:

N8's done it! he's mastered some form of hover technology!

n8 is defo pioneering the hover technology there RS lmao , brings a whole new meaning to air ride on a car lmfao

www,epiccity,co,uk/imgonnathrowupeverywherewhenthesenewhoopsareon

Reactions: N8
Ankle express for a couple of days:haha: or do you have another mota?

Can't wait to see your new hoops on N8, ..loved your last ones, but know that whatever you have lined up next will be something very special indeedy. Roll on next week so we get to see! :)

Paulie x