3 Northwest 8L S3's logged - Who is closest to 300bhp??

no it was over a week ago, no problem i will send another.

If you sent them today mate I know he hasn't been near a computer all day as we have been flat out working on a customers S3...

<tuffty/>

S3 giving headache? no surprise

what was up with it if you don't mind me asking?

S3 giving headache? no surprise

what was up with it if you don't mind me asking?

Nothing much really... thermostat, after run pump (which was leaking), LCR strut top mounts and a Miltek exhaust... plus a run on the dyno for good measure :)

<tuffty/>

I think all 3 of us should just drive down for the 3" tip !
:D I've heard nothing but good things!

Ok...so i changed my plugs, got some BKR6E's, the Bosch super4's were looking a little ********! i noticed tonight on the way home that my vacuum on the boost gauge was a little higher at -10, normally -20.

Got home and after some investigating i found that my vac line from the FPR to manifold had a gigantic split in it! I've sorted it out been for a drive and all seems well. Fuel filter will be done Friday and i'll be breaking the old one to see what's inside lol

Although i did say i would not be doing anymore logs, after sorting the vac line out and plugs i would like another logging session! Just to see if it's made any difference

Who wants to pop along to the next session???

Depends where you hold it mate id be up for it :).

It'll probably be held at the same place Dani, would be good if you could make it, it's a good laugh!

There a nice stretch of road, straight (ish), well lit and no pot hole lol

Where was that mate, had a look throught the thread and cant see where it was, lol.

Westle stop been a puff and drive up, then drivee back down, haha.