Have i got the price to high??

S3 Johnny

The grass isn't always greener
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I've been looking to sale my S3 for a bit now and i've have had it up for 2 weeks and i've had no call about from a email asking to swop it for a VW Bora lol.

Audi : Audi S3 (Big Spec & 12 Months MOT) L@@K

This is not an selling thread i just want to know if its up to high?

Thanks Johnny

Its not a bad price but as said... fuel heavy cars are not selling at the moment.
The sad reality is... if it had a 1.9 tdi engine in the same car... it would have sold

as above ppl want small cars at the min and the petrol just hit £1.30 a ltr

I know this is a very very small point, Johnny, and please don't be offended (just covering myself ;)); check the spelling and grammar. You'd be surprised at the number of people that would not buy a car from an advert that has either been written in a hurry or is difficult to read.

Nice house!

Seems ok to me, mine was on 79k with extra bits and pieces and I got it for £6,200 but I got lucky and I knew it was a good 'un. It looks like a nice and smart example and it would be a shame if it went for too much less IMO.

I know this is a very very small point, Johnny, and please don't be offended (just covering myself ;)); check the spelling and grammar. You'd be surprised at the number of people that would not buy a car from an advert that has either been written in a hurry or is difficult to read.
Wiithout being rude the same thing did cross my mind.... it's kind of broken english and sounds like one of those dodgy emails you get ..... nice looking car though

Just reading the advert back i maybe being over critical as it's just a couple of spelling mistakes but they do kind of jump out when reading it

Oh yeah, i see what you mean about the broken english. Could you point out the spelling mistakes please?
I appreciate what you have said and i'm not offended. Spelling is not my strong point.
Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Think i might have got it right now.
Please let me know if not and how to improve the ad.
Thanks