De Dpf A3

Y21SUF

Reaction score
I have an a3 on a 56 I'm taking the inside of the Dpf out on sat and remapping anyone done this b4

is it just as good as putting a straight through pipe in

Well thats what your basically doing so yes.

how much is it costin you ?. are you going to map the DPF out? some people have left it and dont get a light so not sure.

I'm going to map it out but I just wanted to know is it better to put a straight through pipe or is it the same as taking the inside of mine out because it's less costly that way

Iv done this now and my car seems to misfire in 3,4,5,6 gear before 4000 rpm any ideas anyone

Have had a remap when he puts a power one it's cuts in sooner when je puts a softer one it cuts in later any ideas ?

The remap guys think that it probably a air leak I'm going back Saturday for him to look

Did you manage to get this problem sorted?
Sounds like the DPF hasn't been mapped out correctly, this isn't an easy job although some people do make it out to be!

We offer the Custom-Code DPF delete software on the link below:-
Custom Code engine remap 2.0 TDI (EDC16) 170 Bhp, DPF Delete - JBS

If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Seb Hampson
Parts/Sales Advisor

They ended up putting a slower map on does that make sense?

A slower map?
Doesn't really make much sense as we can produce 220bhp with a DPF delete service, which is very far from a slow map!

Please feel free to give us a call on 01246 455 005, and we can get you booked in and have a look over your vehicle to ensure everything is working safely, this would be charged at an hours labour (£50+VAT).

Seb Hampson
Parts/Sales Advisor