Induction/TIP/Recirc Valves for A3 1.8T 180 BHP

bristolbaron

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been though the search and found plenty of info on TIP's for the S3 but not for an A3..

So far I have a K&N cone filter and Bailey DV30 ready to go on the car. Except for this the only thing i'm planning engine wise is a REVO map.

I'm not very engine minded, but a TIP seems like a good idea to go with the above, but can't really find out exactly what benefits it will provide.

Could anyone post a link to something recommended to go with the above? Again most of the development seems to be for S3 only.. Badger5 etc..

Cheers

Baz

wow thats a massive difference in price!
I like the idea of the forge one, but not sure i could justify spending over £100 on 1 hose.

Looking at Samco's range they have this listed for a TT AJQ which is the same engine code.. Any reason this wouldn't fit? I have a contact at Samco so it's possible I might be able to get a better deal on one. Would also mean I could get one in Black which I would prefer.. As the rest of the bay is going to be standard I'm not sure one blue hose would look right!

TB1524.jpg

it would fit just need to black off the unused pipes.

the autobahn one is very good for the price.

i got my forge one from S3BAM discounted

also mate make sure you dont over oil ur K&N as you can screw up ur MAF. seriously use a small amount