Declas on side of A3?

• Thread starter imported_neilsafc2
  • Start date
I

imported_neilsafc2

CAR DECALS

What do you think? The decals with the 5 logos which go on the side door? Very tacky or Ok? Just thinking of mods for my motor.

Hummm! Not sure whether I would like to draw attention to myself! Perhaps the in thing for boy racers who drive Golf GTI's

thought that myself, wasnt sure, quite liked the idea and to be honest like the look of it but it does seem a bit boy racer-ish

Funnily in my experience its usually people who don't have/use those products that use those stickers on their car.

Plus a reason i (and i get many others) bought an Audi is its understated-ness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But each to their own :)

I don't understand why people would pay to advertise for companies on their personal motor.

[ QUOTE ]
Ian Logendra said:
Whats the best way of taking the big garage sticker off the rear window?
Cheers
Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

heat gun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

warm it up and peel it off

clean off the residue with white spirit or similar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

im getting my dealer sticker off as they definitely dont deserve to be advertised!

[ QUOTE ]
Dean_T said:
[ QUOTE ]

im getting my dealer sticker off as they definitely dont deserve to be advertised!

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you get free mats or something that pleases you! Fat chance that!

[ QUOTE ]
Broadmarsh said:Unless you get free mats or something that pleases you! Fat chance that!

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd settle with decent customer service and actually getting a phone call returned to me at the moment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

heat gun - would a hairdryer do? not that i have one of those either!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

yep, should be fine Ian - just needs to get the glue tacky and then you're in business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif