converting front bumper

kilojay

Reaction score
rite iv looked in to doin this mod 2 my car. and read many diffrent posts on how 2 do this and what u need but im still a bit confussed:unsure:. so can some 1 please ever list part numbers i will need or just the parts ........i have a s-line front bummper off a 2006 all ready and a bonnet....... (i have a 2 peice grill and the mo )

Facelift A3 Bonnet 8P2 2006 to early 2008. (you have)
A3 S-line Front Bumper (you have)
A3 Grille S-line or Standard
A3 s-line foglights
A3 S-line Fog Grille Surround
Dont have the part number but sure some one will post them soon. And welcome to the forum:happy:
Have a read of this you will understand what 8P1, 8P2 and 8P3 means on this forum :)

Last edited:
You'll also need a bumper hanger and someone who can weld, not a job for the faint hearted!!

Let us know how you get on.

You'll also need a bumper hanger and someone who can weld, not a job for the faint hearted!!

Let us know how you get on.

Bumper hanger? Some one to wled?:think: lol And not for the fainted hearted lol mate 8P2 conversion a piece of p*ss.
One of the easiest conversion out there:)

Last edited:
why would you need someone who can weld even if you do fit a new slam bar they 're bolted on arent they lol

Sorry my mistake, sure I'd read somewhere it was welded on, re-read original post and others are correct just bolt on slam panel/bumper hanger