New Wheels!!

clem2192

Reaction score
My new wheels arrived Fri :yum: (was away over the weekend so not had a chance to get them on the car yet!) spent a few hours yesterday waxing and sealing them before they go on!

Decided on these rather than getting my current Calito alloys refurbed as got an awesome deal on these from Germany. So calitos will be going up for sale soon.........check the e-bay link thread! ;)

Will post more pics once on the car!

DSC086551.jpg

DSC086561.jpg

DSC001421.jpg

DSC001431.jpg

Cheers!

Clem good choice of alloys, Always liked these alloys. Bet you cant wait to get them fitted!!!
looking forward to seeing them fitted.

Thanks for your comments guys.

Will post pics up when they are on (hopefully this week at some point!)

Can't wait to get them on :)

Quick questuion, does anyone know of a company that offer alloy wheel insurance/warranty, where you pay a fee (£70 year) and you get x number of refurbs incase you damage your alloys?

never heard of such a thing... why need it? just park properly mate!!! dip ya mirrors when reversing.. or only park on near side head out window!! job done!

Just there for insurance really! I thought that I heard of something like this being available (maybe wrong).

I dont plan on not parking properly and havent in the past but mistakes happen!!

Just there for insurance really! I thought that I heard of something like this being available (maybe wrong).

I dont plan on not parking properly and havent in the past but mistakes happen!!

i see that came across a bit assy.. werent meant to be :p

those are the wheels i have. my fav OEM A3 wheels i think. when i bought my car i was offered wheel insurance. i think i got 10 refurbs and 4 new tyres for the year or something if i damaged them. it wasn't worth it i don't think

Well I think it was a good deal :shrug:

Paid about £1k inc postage and brand new Michelin Pilot Exalto tyres.

that's not a terrible price.

when you run those tyres down get Toyo Proxes T1-Rs

Everytime I see this wheel, it looks abit more tame than the actual BBS CH. What's the offset of these wheels?

that's not a terrible price.

when you run those tyres down get Toyo Proxes T1-Rs

good tyres.. ran them and then T1-S after or vice versa on my Cooper S.. very good but extremely soft!!! lasted me 6k before a swap around!!

Finally got the wheels on today during the rain breaks :)

Love them!!

Steering feels a lot heavier now and not quite sure why! Any ideas?!

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg