20" alloys on a4 b6!

So irisha4 is going to copy you in all aspect's ie, wheel, skirt's, rear valance. ?

ha No i doubt he'll go with the same back anyway so it'l be alright. Now lets convince him to get different wheels. Hey Donncha I wouldn't get them 20s your looking at there rotten :p

I agree but his mind is made up.

Will i get in trouble for bringing back up an old thread?? Hope not! :)
Anyways ive bought a set of Alloys and have them fitted now. There 20" Kahn Rsc's with pirelli p-zero nero 235/30/20 stretched tyres on them. i have to say it looks nice and its not even lowered. it must be because my model is the sport and is a bit lower anyways. What i need advice on now is spigot rings and centre caps. the centre bore is waaaaaay to big for the audi and theres bad vibration. i think the audi is 57.1mm but dont know what size the centre bore on the kahns is. Anyone able to help me here? or tell me how to measure it so its precise?

Nope! Well doen for bring up an old thread!

As for the wheels... pictures! :D

:sign_pics:THis thread is dead unless we see pics....

ok ill upload some but there very very bad quality. ill take some better ones today.
car.jpg

20s.jpg

f***K me they are big id have to say paint the gray bits as it looks like its sitting to high and maybe drop it a bit too but like the look ;-)

yea im tryin to figure out whats more important right now. either an sline kit or to put some coilovers in... anyone know of a cheap kit and around how much id be lookin at to get it fitted and painted...being a student u dont have that much cash to spend on it.

when you say s.line kit im thinking you mean bumper lower vallances door blades and boot spoiler i dont think you will get it cheap though mate i can get most boddy parts but as they are all OEM parts not as cheap as some copys on the bay

ara yea somethin like that...yea im looking for the cheapest of the cheap.. hafta save me money for the drink aswell like...:) anyone know of any second hand ones goin on sale?? any idea of what id be lookin at spendin on gettin it fitted and sprayed?

wud b7 be hard to fit to a b6?? are they sline?i really wanna get rid of the plastic look alright..

id need to change headlights wings and bonnet an all that craic too so wudnt be worth it. thanks tho.. whats more important do ya think? to get the coilovers in or to get a kit??

personally coilovers as ive done a few kitted cars and always sorted the handleing first and ride hieght as u can adjust the kit to fit the ride hieght then as the kit id stear clear of fibre glass as i said had a few and the look great jus after fitting but then the crack begine to appear and ur forever touching up n reapiring them

wud b7 be hard to fit to a b6??

Its been done by howdy quattro on here, and looked great. Its a big job though, new bumpers, headlights, wings (which need cutting and rewelding) bonnet grilles etc. It would be some investment.

To work out the centre bore use a pair of vernier calipers.

yea i thought it was a big job alright...oh yea a vernier calipers! ill have to rob one from the uni or somethin! i wonder would anyone wanto swap for a kitted black or red one?? Just wondering before i go get the work done by putting the kit or coilovers on...

Its been done by howdy quattro on here, and looked great. Its a big job though, new bumpers, headlights, wings (which need cutting and rewelding) bonnet grilles etc. It would be some investment..

...and he sold it cheap. He let it go for £3500, spoke to him today actually.
Irisha4 - you asking to swap your car?lol or have I missed something.
Get it decked then sort the kit out after. Its not as high as I thought it would be though..(that was an edit, I had to have another look at the pic,ha)

Last edited:
3500?! i wouldve bought it off him for that...:( yea i might be interested in swapping. rather than spending the money on labour for putting the coilovers in and getting it painted.. Dont really think theres a point getting it colour coded yet. id prefer to go the extra and get a kit put on but moneys tight at the moment so it would be ages before i cud afford to get a kit.

...dont think your going to get a swap!lol
He wanted to get rid pretty quick and if my mrs was up for it, I would have had it off him. 51 plate aswell. Good straight motor too

...dont think your going to get a swap!lol
He wanted to get rid pretty quick and if my mrs was up for it, I would have had it off him. 51 plate aswell. Good straight motor too

Ahh, tis always the SWMBO that puts the mockers on all great plans... ;)

:think:SWMBO??? "stupid woman moaning Bitch Offcourse...."????

here is my B6 avant on 20" S8's fella

5062500708_7d11a59b5c_z.jpg

:yum:

Reactions: bricktop138
That avant is absolutly gorgeous!i really want coilovers now!!

thanks Irisha, ill get a build thread going for it.

If you do go down the coilovers route go for the KW's. I have KW V2's on mine and being as low as it is when driven you wouldnt know it was any lower then the standard S-Line suspension ;)

Mo

kw's would be a bit out of reach for myself right now...i think ill have to stick to the budget ebay jobs..not easy bein a student

ok so ive decided that im gonna get a kit and exhausts before the coilovers. The black lowers wreck my head everytime i look at it. anyone know of anyone selling a kit? or where i can get one cheap? Also can someone tell me if the 1.8 turbo b6 convertible exhausts will fit my saloon tdi audi?