Diesel Performance Chip view please

madmark

Reaction score
hello any1 fitted one of these Diesel Performance Chip on ebay item 290454771733 priced at £59.99 any1 got one and any views on how good they are would like more power from my 110bhp audi a3 tdi but dont want to cause problems do they realy work and any one had a bad problems caused by fitting these advise and info please thank you mark

That's ****** good value for money if it does what it says on the tin, as it's not far off the power from a remap which is £200 more. Remap would be 150bhp 240lb/ft. I remap would be better power delivery etc but for £60, why not.

i read the feedback and only four was neg could be they just aint set it up but i dont want to create problems ?

I've been running one on my Passat TDI for approx 80k miles with no problems. A remap is still a better bet, but you need to pay for it. The tuning box I have is switchable from inside the dash, so I can run it with standard or chipped power, I switch it off when there's ice or snow on the roads.

I've been running one on my Passat TDI for approx 80k miles with no problems. A remap is still a better bet, but you need to pay for it. The tuning box I have is switchable from inside the dash, so I can run it with standard or chipped power, I switch it off when there's ice or snow on the roads.

wow something for performance on ebay that isnt trash? was it this exact one uve been running?

doesnt it just fiddle with maf readings?

I would say go for a proper chip as they will diagnose any problems before they do it. I had my old golf gttdi 110 done and it made the power delivery alot better. Think mine made a dubious 140, a true 150 is doubtfull in my opinion

Haha, I didn't buy mine from ebay, I was suggesting I have one, and it DOES work. Can't see the ebay one being any different in operation though.

well ur one was probably researched properly etc. the ebay one is probably one of those £10 "UBER POWER RESISTORS!"... in a box

thankyou to all your responces looks like i leave it for now and do it the correct way with a remap as so many of you say thats best thankyou all mark