Fk coilovers

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Dudes, been looking at coilovers, want cheap price but not cheap quality so looking for a bargain ha ha.

What do people know about FK as they are £200 smackers on eBay but I'm not sure how good they are?

Cheers

I've been running FK Konigsports for well over a year now & they're very good... doubt the £200 budget ones will be quite as good as the Konigsports use adjustable Koni damper inserts & the budget ones don't.

Still, for £200 you can't really go wrong if it's just the low look you want.

Agreed. For £200 they cant be bad.

Having said that, I know a few people who simply wouldn't buy FK coilovers again. They didn't like them at all.

I had AP's on my Golf V6 4motion and I liked them a lot. Not as good as Eibachs, but then not nearly as expensive. Unless you have a bigger budget to play with though, go for the FK's, as anything else around that coin aint gonna be as good.

If you can stretch to it, Weitec or AP's would be better.

I'll bear that in mind, it is only to lower it abit as it's already s-line but I'm after 19s or many even 20s

I googles fk's and people rated them but they might not of meant the sport ones?

Thanks guys!

Yes mate they are AKs, please don't tell me now that there terrible?

hi damian from dpm. can u give me a price on cheapest coilovers you can get.
just want a low look with front dropped more over 18s or 19s

audi b7---1.9tdi 115bhp

That's funny, there down as AK streets but there blue and look like AP's?? I think your right mate there prob not real. Maybe worth looking into at that price though?

Thanks for post, any help is very much appreciated!!