ASN's Pub

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Bit of a crappy *** title but I could not think of any thing that would sum up the idea of this thread.
Basicly a place to chat cod ***** and talk about random stuff that happened to you that does not fit in any other thread or section but you would like to share any way, Just like a pub.

My day so far as been dull, just like every other day over the last 2 months.

So far I have unlocked 4 accounts, transfered 200ish megs of data, replaced the backup tape, broke my chair by trying to bunny hop it across the office and been tasked with ultimate responsability of turning the presentation suit on next week.

From now till home time I think i'll be erm.....Playing office Golf.

Last edited:
At least that dude S3girl gave us all something to laugh/ chat about.

I think your office antics are inspirational though mate, and i'm most impressed with the random ideas you create.

Do what my brother did when he had a slow job; started his own website, and when it made enough money he just up'd and left. Now earns quite good money from it.

I need some ideas of how to get me through the day. Also stuck in an office bored, work is quiet and have spent a lot of time on here.
Apart from that im getting good at Angry Birds!

I usually find hiding peoples mouses and removing space bars from keyboards/mixing buttons around to be quite entertaining.

I hid the lady who sits opposite me's mouse and replaced it with her glasses case she didn't twig for ages, it was amazing.

Reactions: SpeedyFrog and HullRs3
At least that dude S3girl gave us all something to laugh/ chat about.

I think your office antics are inspirational though mate, and i'm most impressed with the random ideas you create.

Do what my brother did when he had a slow job; started his own website, and when it made enough money he just up'd and left. Now earns quite good money from it.

The lads in the other IT office do alot of that and shares.
But they have access to unrestricted internet and i'm stuck with the stupid locked down crap.
I did think about it but I dont have the attention span to maintain it.

I need some ideas of how to get me through the day. Also stuck in an office bored, work is quiet and have spent a lot of time on here.
Apart from that im getting good at Angry Birds!
I completed it now and the season one. I'm now playing some 3D snowboarding game.

I usually find hiding peoples mouses and removing space bars from keyboards/mixing buttons around to be quite entertaining.

I hid the lady who sits opposite me's mouse and replaced it with her glasses case she didn't twig for ages, it was amazing.

I'm the only one in my office, It should seat about 8 people but they have all been moved around. So ts just me and my boss but he's away. When he is here he spends most of his time reading the news paper or sleeping on the sofa. lol

Me and a friend where I use to work swapped all the name badges over on every desk over 3 floors (400ish people) and swapped the floor signs over for the lift lobby area.
so 4 became 6, 6 became 5 and 5 became 4.
O and switched all the coffee machines off.
Funny as hell on april fools, untill we got a writen warning for it. lol

Last edited:
About the same as me, only 2 of us in my office.We are in Milton Keynes and my boss is based in London!

my day has been boring. installed some drivers on a couple of laptops, answered 12 emails and have been browsing since 9am this morning. went down for lunch and had a few games of foozeball which was fun but that got boring because we won 3 in a row (doubles).

it will pick up soon im sure

Well a man across the road from my office has threatened to set him self on fire/kill himself this morning, subsequently the road opposite has been closed down all day, theres 2 fire engines, 3 ambulances, god knows how many rozzers & all of the reasonably powerful local unmarked police cars.
3.0 tdi a6 avant.
335d bmw 3 series.
3.0tdi q7.
honda accord estate.

All duely noted so I don't go steaming past them, silver lining and all lol

Would have probably been less hassle if they let him get on with it!!

Never noticed, but i did just have to go and have a look. That actually gave me something to do for 30secs!

Never noticed, but i did just have to go and have a look. That actually gave me something to do for 30secs!

Same here. Bored again now.

I was about to leave 30mins ago and then the aera manager popped in for a visit.
Looks like i'm stuck here till 16:00 :(
I think i'm going to cry.

At least you can go at 4, im here till 5.30!!! Even bored of the internet now, been on it most of the day.

At least you can go at 4, im here till 5.30!!! Even bored of the internet now, been on it most of the day.

What time did you start?
I was in work at 7. I dont think I've left this area of the camp all day.
I even started watching Jeremy Kyle on youtube on my phone.
I dont really know why lol

I started at 8,so i suppose it evens out! I didnt even leave the office for my lunch break.Been a long long day

the smoking tyre on you tube is pretty sweet
scout the doggie does cool airsoft videos
allsp - probably blocked though.

Got my mop chopped and ordered a laptop for a client, been attempting to install ETKA on an XP Virtual Machine for the past hour.

Footy at 6 :) and Thursday night is Fish&Chips night. Jackpot.

Hard at work in my office. Spent all morning carbon wrapping my door trims, now need to figure out how to take the dash bits off. Just had some food and currently have Overhaulin on in the background.

Tomorrow I have around two hours reserved for some gun cleaning and reloading

It never sucks working from home :rock:

half a day friday for me tomorrow.
post some items, collect a compressor, collect some audi parts and then home for a take away and sleep.
Then off to bristol to take the Audi apart for the day. :D

My Audi is already in bits just across the bridge,LOL

Keep up the good "work" ( i use this term loosely,lol)

It's 1:30am here in Singapore and I'm in a hotel bed alone. In the lift on the way up to my room there was an old guy, even he had managed to pull a Singaporean chick in her 20's!
The closest I've got to some action is an approach from a human whose sex is debatable.

Ok, just removed the front ashtray lid and oh my god its a leap of faith, if you have done it you will understand.

But this was my third attempt throughout the day, just couldn't commit to applying the neccesary force to do it.

Its been a long day for me... Set off for outer London at the crack of a sparrows fart. Got to site eventually after sitting in traffic most of the morning.
Threw the system in and did a little training then back on the road pointing north.

Half way home our lass rings to tell me she in court next month for fly tipping;) Turns out in December I had to rip the engine tray out under a Mway bridge due to it coming loose and half of it was up in the the drivers arch.
Anyway long story short i was **** wet, covered in ****, hands cut to feck from ripping it out. And with no room to put it in the car it got hoofed under the bridge. Went back the next day to get it and it was gone. Obviously some old got driving past thought I had dragged it out of the boot and dumped it.

So not only have I just payed out £80 for two crappy bits of black plastic out lass is flapping thinking she's looking at a 2k fine.

My day just gets better. still no flesh updates in pic of Yr missus !!

You are having a bad day Damo! I would go to bed! Lol

Its been a long day for me... Set off for outer London at the crack of a sparrows fart. Got to site eventually after sitting in traffic most of the morning.
Threw the system in and did a little training then back on the road pointing north.

Half way home our lass rings to tell me she in court next month for fly tipping;) Turns out in December I had to rip the engine tray out under a Mway bridge due to it coming loose and half of it was up in the the drivers arch.
Anyway long story short i was **** wet, covered in ****, hands cut to feck from ripping it out. And with no room to put it in the car it got hoofed under the bridge. Went back the next day to get it and it was gone. Obviously some old got driving past thought I had dragged it out of the boot and dumped it.

So not only have I just payed out £80 for two crappy bits of black plastic out lass is flapping thinking she's looking at a 2k fine.

My day just gets better. still no flesh updates in pic of Yr missus !!

I wonder if they caught you on CCTV ripping it off and dumping it, If thats the case, they might have CCTV of you going back to pick it up?
would suck balls if some git reported you.

Good luck with the court case.

2 hours in work and nothing happening, 3 hours left to go with even more chance of nothing else happening.
what a good day this is going to be.
Boss is in today so i can't do any thing fun.
I might go off and play with some simulators though but i tend to get carried away and spend hours in there. lol

Can't wait till the weekend though, got a compressor to deliver to father, see an old friend, part shopping, little bit of car stripping and seeing the misses for the first time in 2 weeks. Thats my sunday taken care of. lol

Another quiet day here too. Going to be another long one i think,and then im also in tomorrow morning!!

But then tomorrow night we have a child free evening, my boys are staying at my mums and me and the missus are off to the cinema,followed by going for a curry on Sunday.

Looking forward to it.

OK - this morning (It's now 09:47 AM) I have spent watching Exmerge.exe extracting (in clumps of 2 GB because it sucks) a 17.8 GB mailbox from Microsoft Exchange.

All because some ****** doesn't listen. ****.

Happy days - this is going to be a long job - on the plus side, a good excuse to ignore all the other user's problems!! :)

Just a mega service in preperation of tuning next week, gaskets, clips,struts, the usual,LMAO
juat a normal every day service. lol
Tuning?
what you having done?

OK - this morning (It's now 09:47 AM) I have spent watching Exmerge.exe extracting (in clumps of 2 GB because it sucks) a 17.8 GB mailbox from Microsoft Exchange.

All because some ****** doesn't listen. ****.

Happy days - this is going to be a long job - on the plus side, a good excuse to ignore all the other user's problems!! :)

Users are a pain in the ***. Job would be so much easier with out them cocking everything up all the time.........O wait, I have not had a problem for over 3 weeks. lol

I wonder if they caught you on CCTV ripping it off and dumping it, If thats the case, they might have CCTV of you going back to pick it up?
would suck balls if some git reported you.

Good luck with the court case.

Well after ringing the council this morning it turns out it was some old victor meldrew wanna be who reported me.
But not only for the engine tray, oh no it seems I'm being blamed for dumping a load of flea bitten carpet too! as it was found in close proximity to the engine tray apparently... So it's now a waiting game to see if I still need to attend the hearing.

F@€king do gooding tosser.

As for today iv been sweating my *** off all morning in a dental centre. So much for that Friday feeling.

Just got back from an interview with a Software Development company... thought it went well, the test I had to do before the interview was quite tough and he nailed me on a few programming scenarios, one of those 'unsure how it went' interviews.

To make it better though I got an email from Nissan inviting me to an Assessment Centre for a internship next Friday :)

To make it better though I got an email from Nissan inviting me to an Assessment Centre for a internship next Friday :)
Nice one.

My weekend started at 11 :)