AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
Page 21 of 755 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021222324252627283171121521 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 840 of 30191
Like Tree2667Likes

Thread: ASN's Pub

  1. #801
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,574
    Actually, since the sun is out, I'm going outside to tinker with my mk2 golf, the starter motor seems to have died last week.



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #802
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Actually, since the sun is out, I'm going outside to tinker with my mk2 golf, the starter motor seems to have died last week.
    How many cars do you have? I think i've counted 5 so far

    I love mk2 golf's, they're rather nice indeed.


  4. #803
    Gti Jazz Blue's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    1,654
    Very nice lunch sat outside at the pub. Doombar went down very well.
    2011 (MY12) Skoda Octavia II FL VRS Manual Hatch 2.0Tsi in Race Blue.
    Gone not forgotten -
    2005 Black A3 (8P1) S-Line 2.0TDi DSG. Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD shocks and a few bling bits inside.
    Revo 99 GTi Turbo, too much to list mod wise.
    92 Golf Gti Mark 2 16V.

    VCDS HEX-USB+CAN

  5. #804
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,018
    I just moved offices.
    I'm now sat in my old office with the other IT lads.

    And now i'm bored again and sat in a place that I dont like so much.
    O well.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  6. #805
    mikeyg's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    835
    At least you have some company!

  7. #806
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Boredem setting in here too... Still on for half 9 Welly?
    Yes mate, I'll see you then.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  8. #807
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,574
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    How many cars do you have? I think i've counted 5 so far

    I love mk2 golf's, they're rather nice indeed.
    4 outside the house, 1 in the garage.

    Can't get the bloody starter motor off the mk2, it's parked on a slight incline, so I'm not jacking it up to whack on axle stands! Grrrrr



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  9. #808
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyg View Post
    At least you have some company!
    I do too - a collection of reprobates and 'tards. Lush.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  10. #809
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    it's parked on a slight incline, so I'm not jacking it up to whack on axle stands! Grrrrr
    Where's you sense of adventure Joe? It makes it more of a challenge....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  11. #810
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    4 outside the house, 1 in the garage.

    Can't get the bloody starter motor off the mk2, it's parked on a slight incline, so I'm not jacking it up to whack on axle stands! Grrrrr
    Do it, My gti is on a incline.
    It gives you so much more room underneth once its jacked up. Bit hair raising getting it on and off the stands though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    I do too - a collection of reprobates and 'tards. Lush.
    Sounds like here but with added fitness nuts.

    Any women?

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  12. #811
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    Do it, My gti is on a incline.
    It gives you so much more room underneth once its jacked up. Bit hair raising getting it on and off the stands though.
    I would if I didn't have a bad experience, I dropped my Passat onto the ground and knackered the OEM jack in the process in the same spot, so I'm not going to do it again! lol Luckily, my jap motor has a scissor type jack that I could wedge under the plastic sideskirt(I was surprised it held up, but I had no choice) and raised it up!!



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  13. #812
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    Any women?
    Yes actually, quite a few. But this new bird that started last week frankly has THE best ass I have EVER seen. Every time she walk's past I drool, and I have to just watch it wiggle up the office.

    I try and be sly, but I'll be busted before long.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  14. #813
    Dane's Avatar
    Faster than a V12 Q7

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    4,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    Yes actually, quite a few. But this new bird that started last week frankly has THE best ass I have EVER seen. Every time she walk's past I drool, and I have to just watch it wiggle up the office.

    I try and be sly, but I'll be busted before long.
    It's a scandal! Pics???

    Turns out everyone forgot about the picture of my 'view' so I didnt get in trouble woop!

  15. #814
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    It's a scandal! Pics???
    I'll try... I wouldn't mind having a photo handy anyway....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  16. #815
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    It's a scandal! Pics???
    I'll try... I wouldn't mind having a photo handy anyway....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  17. #816
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I would if I didn't have a bad experience, I dropped my Passat onto the ground and knackered the OEM jack in the process in the same spot, so I'm not going to do it again! lol Luckily, my jap motor has a scissor type jack that I could wedge under the plastic sideskirt(I was surprised it held up, but I had no choice) and raised it up!!
    Thats the fault then, Your using the OEm jacks. They are utter ****e!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    It's a scandal! Pics???

    Turns out everyone forgot about the picture of my 'view' so I didnt get in trouble woop!
    Yes, deffo pics.
    We need pics of this woderfull ass. I'm in an office of 8 blokes all over 35.

    Dane, you was lucky then mate.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  18. #817
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    Yes, deffo pics.
    We need pics of this woderfull ass. I'm in an office of 8 blokes all over 35.
    LOL, I'm toying with the idea of just outright asking her if I can have a photo of her bum...

    I wouldn't mind her knowing I'd quite like a go.... :D
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  19. #818
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    LOL, I'm toying with the idea of just outright asking her if I can have a photo of her bum...

    I wouldn't mind her knowing I'd quite like a go.... :D
    Let us know how you get on. No girls in my office either...booooooo. I am at a uni though so the corridors are littered with hot females, WIN. And coming up to summer when it becomes unbelievable! I will try sneak some pics when I can


  20. #819
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    LOL, I'm toying with the idea of just outright asking her if I can have a photo of her bum...

    I wouldn't mind her knowing I'd quite like a go.... :D
    Do it.
    You can say its for me if you want. Honesty seems to work when it envolves completmenting (SP) a women.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  21. #820
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Let us know how you get on. No girls in my office either...booooooo. I am at a uni though so the corridors are littered with hot females, WIN. And coming up to summer when it becomes unbelievable! I will try sneak some pics when I can
    Thats great, I'm starting to hate my job even more now.
    There is no fit women in here at all.
    Stupid Navy.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  22. #821
    mikeyg's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    835
    No fit women here either, just me and one bloke!

  23. #822
    Dane's Avatar
    Faster than a V12 Q7

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    4,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    Dane, you was lucky then mate.
    Wasn't I Just

  24. #823
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Wasn't I Just
    LOL, I don't want to know what the punishment would be. A motorboat maybe?!

    EDIT: Ooooh, I just shuddered
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  25. #824
    Dane's Avatar
    Faster than a V12 Q7

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    4,003
    Doooooooooode

  26. #825
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Doooooooooode
    LOL, a bridge too far?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  27. #826
    Dane's Avatar
    Faster than a V12 Q7

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    4,003
    Mental images, must... throw up everywhere...

  28. #827
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    In most cases a motorboat is amazing. Here, I agree with Dane


  29. #828
    jb0o's Avatar
    North East Forum Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    North East, UK
    Posts
    2,609
    Outbid on some RS6's by 5

    Got myself a bluetooth car kit now though, finally.. have been pushing my luck for way to long.

    Website | Facebook | Audi TT 2.0TDI 170 Quattro


  30. #829
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by jb0o View Post
    Outbid on some RS6's by 5

    Got myself a bluetooth car kit now though, finally.. have been pushing my luck for way to long.
    I bought a Bluetooth kit for mine, had one attempt at fitting it and it didn't work. Then I moved house and have no time now. A job for summer I think.


  31. #830
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,018
    Morning lads.

    I've had a entertaining morning but I need to post some pics of it.
    Sadly photobucket is blocked by work so i need a alternative.
    Any recomendations?

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  32. #831
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    email them to me and i'll upload them, ha! I'm well intrigued by this now. My morning has been a regular thursday moring thus far


  33. #832
    mikeyg's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    835
    How to get our minds going first thing hey!

  34. #833
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    email them to me and i'll upload them, ha! I'm well intrigued by this now. My morning has been a regular thursday moring thus far
    I dont have your email any more mate, It was on my old phone. Can you PM me it and i'll send em over.

    I brought my bike in to work today and had a quick ride.
    I'm fecked, Did not think I was this unfit.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  35. #834
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    I'm happy enough, the missus is now away in Spain for a week with her parents - leaving me a WHOLE WEEK to work on Bumble without aggro.

    Amazing.

    Will miss her a bit though, I do seem to have become quite fond of her.... :-/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  36. #835
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    I'm happy enough, the missus is now away in Spain for a week with her parents - leaving me a WHOLE WEEK to work on Bumble without aggro.

    Amazing.

    Will miss her a bit though, I do seem to have become quite fond of her.... :-/
    You got just under a week to see how far you can get with the bird with the perfect ass?

    My misses was away for 3 weeks bout a month ago and it was great.
    I got back in to my morning and afternoon routen, It was amazing.

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  37. #836
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    You got just under a week to see how far you can get with the bird with the perfect ass?
    Hmmmm, now see the problem is this: I used to have no morals or conscience. I mean at all. No problem doing things I shouldn't be doing at all.

    However, I seem to have developed one over the last 18 months or so.... I think I've lost it.

    I'd have a go - but not sure I could go through with it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  38. #837
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    I'm happy enough, the missus is now away in Spain for a week with her parents - leaving me a WHOLE WEEK to work on Bumble without aggro.

    Amazing.

    Will miss her a bit though, I do seem to have become quite fond of her.... :-/
    I think the only time my mrs has gone for more than a day was last year when she had her tonsils out so went to live with her parents. Sounds nice except that she made me rip out all the old bathroom and fit a new one. The devious lady knew there was no time for resting as I had to work hard to make sure I didn't need to crap in the garden.

    I pm'd you Axios!


  39. #838
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    Hmmmm, now see the problem is this: I used to have no morals or conscience. I mean at all. No problem doing things I shouldn't be doing at all.

    However, I seem to have developed one over the last 18 months or so.... I think I've lost it.

    I'd have a go - but not sure I could go through with it.
    It happens when you meet the right woman! haha. We fully expect some new swimsuit pics from your lady friend in Spain though!


  40. #839
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    It happens when you meet the right woman! haha. We fully expect some new swimsuit pics from your lady friend in Spain though!
    Yeah, I'm sure there will be a few when she gets back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  41. #840
    mikeyg's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    835
    A week alone, who the hell is doing the washing!!!

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO