Audi Customer Service - Who to speak to?

ZeroK66

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am having major issues with a warranty claim on my S4 and am simply getting no help from Audi customer services & have basically been told one day after another that they will come back to me, and it keeps dragging on.

I am already speaking with a manager - who else can I speak with above the manager that I am dealing with. They will not pass me any higher claiming that they are my last stop.

I am beyond frustrated and would appreciate any help I can get.

Cheers,

See thread ' Paying For Warranty work ' in the A3\Sportback 8P ' forum.

We weren't happy and a guy wrote to the MD of Audi UK. Good reply and contact made with a lady who is the Customer Service Manager and who was passed the letter by the MD. Her details are on the thread as is her letter of reply. Try her.

Really appreciate it cdb2... I will get on it first thing tomorrow.

To get the info all here this is what I have found so far:

Audi UK Switch-Board 01908 601000 - ask to speak to Liz Luckett, PA to Jeremy Hicks (MD)
Jeremy Hicks Direct Fax - 01908 601040
Audi UK customer Services - 0800 699888 - Tom Peterkin is the Manager
Address :-
Audi UK,Yeomans Drive
Blakelands
Milton Keynes
MK14 5AN

Kim Adams Consumer Editor @ Auto Express - consumered@autoexpress.co.uk

martin.winterkorn@audi.de - He's the CEO (Dr) of Audi I believe

Christoph Wargitsch - CRM Manager VAG Germany.

The story thus far is as follows:

Bought my car from a dealer as an approved used car w/ 1 year warranty. It was advertised as 310BHP which is not standard. I checked with the dealer if this would be a prob for the warranty - they said no it is an approved used car and of course would be warranted - no problem. I recorded this conversation for safe measure. Shortly after buying the car the dealership/franchise exchanged hands, but no worries as I have a Audi Warranty right? Wrong.

The turbos recently developed an awful grinding/metallic rattly noise. This has progressed into a wooooo (ghost noise) that then evolves into the grinding.

I called my local dealership & booked the car in. No courtesy car for 2 weeks... (Called Audi CS - they will sort courtesy car if it takes more than a couple days). I went for a test drive & the Top Mechanic came out wtih me. He said sounded like a split hose... I suggested the turbos & he said "Turbos are bullet proof" - I thought here we go. I mentioned knowing some enthusiasts & the S4s being known to fail. He then went to slate internet sites saying we are a bunch of nerds with nothing better to do and dont know a thing about cars. I kept quiet.

Anyway, come 5pm still no word... I call the dealership.

Reception: Sorry no one available on service desk they will call you back
Me: Fine
5:30
I call again speak to reception - saying if I need to collect car I have to come now I NEED AN ANSWER.

Finally get put through & the service desk response was:

Service: To check the car fully we need to take the engine out
Me: Okay... &
Service: Its a big job and we need you to authorise this work & pay for it
Me: Um, no - its an audi warranty. You need to find out what the fault it and fix it.
Sercice: Um, no cause if warranty co refuses to pay for the work then you are liable
Me: No
Servce: Okay you need to take car to the dealer you bought it from
Me: The dealer does not exist anymore. STFU & call audi warranty & get them to approve the work.

Then he goes on about non-standard exhaust & the chip blah blah - I said that is how I bought the car now just get it sorted.

Naturally my local dealer was having non of it, so back on the phone to Audi UK. 1 week later they come back to me saying they will not cover it because there is no proof of me purchasing the car moddified. Despite it being advertised as modded, me giving them the recorded conversation & the sales rep who sold me the car now based at the new dealership happy to confirm this.

I wrote in to Tom Peterkin who just referred it back to the useless CS agent I was dealing with and got the same response. I will now climb up the chain and try get this sorted, else its a 3k+ bill for me to fix when the car is ****** covered!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRR

Let us know what other contacts you make, their email addresses and postal addresses and their job titles and of course how you get on!

Hi Guys,

well needless to say Audi UK would not offer any assistance. Having now writted into the director of Audi UK - he will not help out either. This will have to go to press now!

Thanks to everyone on here that offered advice.