Radio not muting anymore when reverse is selected

johnnevett

Reaction score
Hi all,
can anyone help me please
When selecting reverse the radio would turn down and a beep from the parking sensors could be heard,
now when reverse is selected the radio stays the same and I've had to turn the volume to full in mmi setting to hear the reverse beeps.
Can a setting be changed in the mmi or is there a vcds coding that needs changing?

thanks

The options for radio/media fade are in the Sound settings menu and not the parking sensors menu.

Can't remember the specific path/route to the settings, but I think if you are in "radio" or "media" and you hit the settings button (top right?) it takes you to the settings menu, and in one of the sub-menus there is the option to fade for reverse parking and for sat nav.

.....if I remember correctly.

There is definitely an option for it.

The options for radio/media fade are in the Sound settings menu and not the parking sensors menu.

Can't remember the specific path/route to the settings, but I think if you are in "radio" or "media" and you hit the settings button (top right?) it takes you to the settings menu, and in one of the sub-menus there is the option to fade for reverse parking and for sat nav.

.....if I remember correctly.

There is definitely an option for it.
Hi mate
Thanks for the reply
Just been out to have a look. But there is no fade out option for parking sensors

ah, just been out to check, got it wrong. The NAV fader is in the media/radio settings, but the parking sensor fader is in the parking sensor settings.

Bottom of the menu is "Rear Frequency". Scroll down to the next page and you will have "In-car entertainment fader"