EXHAUST TAIL/FINISH?

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
HI folks gona get a new system from the "cat back" personlay i like this (pict below) as its like a squarish oval , as u dont c many on audis i thought it would be diferant BUT my mate HATES it thinks its naff! he thinks i should go for the larger twins???? as its twins on it i would have liked a change wot do u all think????
761009.jpg

I didn't say anything cause i can't see the back of your car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well i quite like it. It's way better than the black twins fitted as std. Quite unusual too.

[ QUOTE ]
Ian Logendra said:
I didn't say anything cause i can't see the back of your car!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
PMSL , thanks ian smart *** lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I like the oval single /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif bit different /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'd go for twin 2" or 2.5" round, maybe an oval.

I would go with that, everyone has the dual tips including me and its cool to be differnet.

Is there an English / Scottish divide on twin and oval pipes starting? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looks good. I prefer the single outlet and being oval should make yours stand out from the crowd.

[ QUOTE ]
Ian Logendra said:
Is there an English / Scottish divide on twin and oval pipes starting? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

IAN you trying start a fight lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I'd stick with twin but it depends on what sort of styling you like. Twin is more in keeping with the original look so therefore looks less like a bolt on.

some bumpers have to have mesh though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rearupload.jpg

mine is a powerflow job, well pleased with sound and finish and all that crap.
here is a better pic

Its Rieger v1 rear- its a spoiler which is attached to the rear bumper.

[ QUOTE ]
fallmonk said:
where u get it mate and how much if u dont mind me askin???

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all, mines been on for a few years- was re-sprayed and new mesh added few months ago so as new condition, possibly selling it in June and the v1 skirts to another member on here.

http://www.tuning.co.uk/rieger/ who I can recommend highly!

Just had a quick look £518 for front,side and rear sections BUT then of course u need to paint it and either fit it your self or get someone to do ! the thing is u cant really buy one can you??? would it look stupid????

[ QUOTE ]
fallmonk said:
Just had a quick look £518 for front,side and rear sections BUT then of course u need to paint it and either fit it your self or get someone to do ! the thing is u cant really buy one can you??? would it look stupid????

[/ QUOTE ]

as you can see in the sideview pic below, the problem you have is that the lines of the bumpers and skirts all flow with each other as they make the body deeper. im thinking by looking at the pic nope couldn`t buy one, anyone feel different?

Suppose you would have to photoshop or see pics of just a bumper on to see if it would look good or not, you may or maynot be able to get away with it...

Im toying with the idea of changing just the skirts to s4 ones but as they are not so deep don`t know if will go with the rear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Side-Viewupload.jpg

Yaseen when they are on about cats eyes on the road they dont mean strapping your cat to the front bumper! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
[ QUOTE ]
fallmonk said:

[/ QUOTE ]

as you can see in the sideview pic below, the problem you have is that the lines of the bumpers and skirts all flow with each other as they make the body deeper. im thinking by looking at the pic nope couldn`t buy one, anyone feel different?

Suppose you would have to photoshop or see pics of just a bumper on to see if it would look good or not, you may or maynot be able to get away with it...

Im toying with the idea of changing just the skirts to s4 ones but as they are not so deep don`t know if will go with the rear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Side-Viewupload.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

CHEERS mate will need to have a look into geting it as it does look good , thats a nice car u have mate !

who makes the exhaust you have fitted soupie? was it a custom or universal box, or was it make to fit the 1.8T? looks sweet

Its universal and i got it off a old mate who was going to put it on his Impreza but just bought a system from scooby world instead.

His loss!!

Got how it sounds on the forum to.