coilover fitting

dannyFR+tdi

Reaction score
How easy is it to fit coilovers yourself and is there a guide for an avant sport tdi, Ive ordered some ap coilovers and hopefully will have them to fit on sat so any advice would be appriciated

realy easy mate you cant go wrong, will take you a best part of the day to do them, is is an a4 avant b6? where and how much you pay for them

Do the front shocks come out without removing the top suspension arms? I ask as when i changed my front wheel bearing i had to take the n/s/f suspension off as a complete unit as the long bolt through the top arms wouldn't shift. It wasn't a nice job :(

Last edited:
realy easy mate you cant go wrong, will take you a best part of the day to do them, is is an a4 avant b6? where and how much you pay for them

Hopefully ill have them next friday can fit them the sat befire i go detailed bash on sunday, I ordered them through venom motorsport who said 7-10 days delivery from germany and they were around the £420 mark inc.VAT. Not sure without getting the receipt out

You won't find a better one:) Shame you have to take the top arm bolt out as i know mine will snap if i try any harder.

Neil_S is a top man for posting that thread :thumbsup: