Coilover Question....

Chrismawa

Reaction score
My suspension is ageing and will soon be due for a refresh. I am currently contemplating Pro Sport coilovers. Couple of questions...

- Are they decent? Having a look around net, they are budget but seem to get good reviews.
- Will the coilovers "knock"? If so is this due to them being cheaper, or is knocking down to people running too low?

My car is a daily driver and I'm not looking to slam it to the floor. Just want to remove any arch gap.

Cheers!

Try site sponsors @DPM for your suspension requirements and advice. Also when you have made up your mind we have a parts request section for prices from main dealers. Link for parts request on main tool bar on forum home page. ;) x

Reactions: DPM and Chrismawa
Thanks Sandra, DPM is where I'd be buying them from, however I'm after people thoughts on that particular brand from users who have bought them :)

Reactions: Sandra
Anyone ran them before?

Is the "knock" that some coilovers develop, becasue they're cheap or possibly because they're being ran too low?

Hi, I can't give you any feedback on Pro Sport coilovers but can say, however, that having run my previous B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport on KW coilovers for the last 6 years that it was one of the best mods carried out to that car. I would however recommend you buy the best quality units your budget will run to and have the four wheel alignment properly configured post fittment and ride height being set.
At JMR Ltd we are agents for KW, ST and AP suspensions. All of which have TUV approval and offer great quality over a wide budget range. An AP kit would be priced at around £450 for your car and we know from experience it would deliver superb handling and compliance. Am happy to assist further if you so require.