Revo Stage 3

jsws3

Reaction score
hi lads im selling my caravan so should net me 4k and now looking in to going revo stage 3 with a gt3076r and other mods to suit .
I have been told 460 bhp is posible .
Is any one running this turbo if so what is it like day to day driving and when your foot down ??.
And who did the mods for you and who would you recomend.

If you are doing more than just the turbo i'm sure you will get much more than 460.... but standard internals I wouldn't want to be running more than 450 IMO.

i think i only want to keep to about 450 bhp as i dont want huge lag from the turbo .
and ill only have about 4-5 k to play with for this mod .

i think i only want to keep to about 450 bhp as i dont want huge lag from the turbo .
and ill only have about 4-5 k to play with for this mod .

I would say the best person to speak to would be JonnyC, he'a had a few variations of the same turbo on a 2.0 TFSI.

Iv pm him the other day but no reply from him as yet . i would like a chat with him

Iv pm him the other day but no reply from him as yet . i would like a chat with him

JC and Dan frequent vagoc.co.uk, as does BigAndy so try posting across there also.

good luck

Paul

Worth pointing out that both S3BigAndy and Jonnyc's cars have holed pistons running this power with stock compression ratios and engine internals.

I would have a chat with JonnyC who has a very detailed rebuild thread and listing over on VagOC.co.uk

The basics of JonnyC's rebuild included uprated rods and lower compression pistons,and from my own experiences running 440bhp on a Sierra Cosworth,lowering the CR is an essential with over 200bhp/litre.

Jonny is on mk5golfgti forum alot pm him on there

Stage II Plus is perfect power on a S3 IMO. Went in a mk1 TT 2.0L 470bhp, too quick, seriously unbelievably fast, but not useable and too much power for that car.