Finally, I can see progress....

Kriminal

Reaction score
Well, since having the week off, and hence having plenty of time to work harder on the car, I've finally seen progress in the paint.

This morning I finished the weeks work by completing the three hour stint on claying the wheels Yesterday by polishing back with SRP and sealing with Poorboy's Wheel Sealant. I also gave the car it's first introduction to Bilt Hamber's Hydra-Wax.....very easy to apply, and easy enough to remove, although I do think I may have either over-used it, or left it too long between applying and removing, as some areas required a bit more buffing than others. Still, it's a bloomin' good product :thumbsup:

Anyway, quite a few pics I took Today to show the finished product from the week (still a long way to go to perfection though!)....

DSC00041-2.jpg

DSC00042-2.jpg

DSC00044-2.jpg

DSC00048-1.jpg

DSC00050-2.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00055-1.jpg

DSC00056-1.jpg

DSC00060-2.jpg

DSC00062-2.jpg

Job done !

gd job lad...top notch...just lower her and your be there..

Nice pics down by Cannon's Marsh! Good work kriminal :wub:

Heeey, well spotted N8.

gd job lad...top notch...just lower her and your be there..

^ that's gonna be the first of my few mods that I'll get done next year. I'm starting a new job next week at Veedub, so fingers crossed I may be due a discount (so rumours say, that is). But definitely needs lowering, I agree. Spacers are also on the check-list too.

Especially if its got wool all over its body & in wales :p

Looks so much better than the previous pics

Good on ya another Bristol boy :p lovely car too kriminal, makes me want to do mine now :yum:

very nice car mate. tbh not a fan of the speedlines personally, but change those, lower and have the roof and spoiler done in black and it'll be a very very nice car. atm it's only a very nice car :p.

i do agree thers only 2 cases that i love 19s on the a3, speedlines and the ch black editions (only on safs solar s3) :wub:

oh yeah i dont doubt that mate im just happy with teh stds or a set of super rs' :)

Looks really good. The first two photos show off your hard work the most.
Once lowered will look so much better. Also feel free to pop around and give my car a clean lol :)