Ermm what do you reckon to this?

Can't see that being a true figure, a 1.8 with 350+ brake and no internal mods? can see that pop soon!

Yeah where has he got the 170 top speed from????

The listing seems a bit weird dont you think....

Yup..very wierd.
Why do people insist in listing using Capital Letters - it makes it hard to read!

All that bunkum about feedback...from an S3? I think not...

Looks a decent enough car though...got the right bits on (apart from those brakes...I'd bin them)

...and there is no way that car will do 170+ MPH as long as I have a hole in my ****!

The callipers are too big in my view...the Master Cylinder isn't big enough to fill them so you have no feel at all.Also the Callipers and those huge discs add weight where you don't need it.
There are 'better' options out there, in my view....especially for the money that kit costs.

its quite an impressive write up as you can see the guy has taken his time....but the amount of bull in there ruins it..... insurance group 17+...what he couldnt be ***** to find out??? 0-60 4.5secs..... if im not mistaken, and correct me if im wrong...isnt that bull???...... it looks battered inside and unless i have missed it, theres no mileage...but then again cars of this spec dont sell on their mileage lol...what an idiot

when it switches the A in one of its cars' names to an S. The S3 is therefore the fire-breathing version of the A3, which in normal circumstances is the baby of the Audi range. :laugh:

i was looking at this last night, 0 to 60 4.5secs seems a bit off. and as said 170mph + seems high. if it was true then thats a lot of go for the money but i think 0 to 60 in low 5's and top end of 160 would be about right. also its been tested on jabbas rollers :whistle2: im not knocking jabba as i had my mk4 modded up there and the work is very very good but the rollers always seem a little high.

0-60 will be about 6 secs, maybe a tiny bit less, top speed will be near enough the same as any S3 prob 145ish i'd say

looks a nice enough car tho, even if the guy selling it is deluded lol

"The front seat occupants have plenty of space, though you have to be in the right mood for those firm Recaro seats. The passenger also has to be in the mood for the driver's occasional explorations into the potential of one of the hottest - and best - of today's hot hatches."

What is he on about

top speed will be more than 145, mine with a map will do 150 on the gps and the speedo is spot on as well. as for 0 to 60, i know its screwed due to having to snatch 3rd to get there but i feel it would be better than 6 secs.

I think the top speed is optomistic but dont think it will be 140, thats surely got the capability to crack 150. Do the JabbaMaps that go with the turbo take the speed limiter off the ecu?

The Torque figure doesnt seem that far out at all for the relitive bhp either

Sure that car was down on the south coast for a bit, positive there was a red S3 with the reg S3 FKU because I always laughed at the reg

he says the turbo is a 34f hybrid turbo so maybe it is producing that power? Cant believe the internals havent been done tho!

Well they might not have been

Just because it can run that power, doesnt mean its always taken into that range. You could happily run that power, use it on a dailly basis not going above 4.5k or 50mph

Prob find it would last a bit, only really likely to show any issues with internals after lots of constant thrashing

My cars been fine so far and Ive given it some proper stick

I ALWAYS KNEW I HAD A GOOD CAR BEING AN S CAR IN THE RANGE.BUT NOW ITS BEEN POINTED OUT THAT I HAVE GOT A FIRE BREATHING FERRARI BASHER CAPABLE OF 0-60 IN 4.5 SECS IM GONNA DRIVE TO THE NURBERG RING STAND ON THE ROOF OF MY CAR AND SHOUT COME ON THEN WHO WANTS IT

its quite an impressive write up as you can see the guy has taken his time....but the amount of bull in there ruins it..... insurance group 17+...what he couldnt be ***** to find out??? 0-60 4.5secs..... if im not mistaken, and correct me if im wrong...isnt that bull???...... it looks battered inside and unless i have missed it, theres no mileage...but then again cars of this spec dont sell on their mileage lol...what an idiot

I too thought it was impressive until I found this. http://www.carkeys.co.uk/road_test/audi/1307.asp# He's just copied and pasted it bit lame really me, thinks he has gone a bit OTT lol

No that car is genuine.It was the one done after mine in 05 i believe.looking at the graphs he can't convert NM to foot pound! It's 361bhp and 330lb/t .He looking like he has got a front mount since i last saw the car. Oh and that is a Jabba Rollers print out.It's running a vf34 with p20 housing same as my old car.To compare i had a printout of 363bhp and 343lb/t from Jabba.Mine was a real 335-340bhp.

IT seems that despite the turbo fitted, torque really doesnt seem to go up all that much.
Considering the mental bhp, I would expect more torque.

Hell, my ko3S made a genuine 290lbft on a dyno dynics rolller earlier today!

Hehehehe, Prawn, how long should I wait before I ask how many remapped S3's can make that power on Dyno Dynamics rollers...

Well if it was like for like and the S3 has a TurboBack system along with a Stage 2 CustomCode in keeping with Prawns modification, then in theory they would beat that figure

You may as well just ask, you know the claims will start coming out sooner or later from people anyway

I said on Dyno Dynamics rollers. Not Jabba, or Awesome. PROPER rollers. I bet very few.

Turbo back will make f-all difference to power, it might make it free ever so slightly slower, but an exhaust on the S3 series wont free up any more than 5Bhp on a really good day.

Theres a load of SEAT Leon Cupra Rs (same turbo as S3) with similar or better mods to Prawns on JKMs website, I wonder what power they make?

torque kills rods.340 is enough on standard items.

What i don't like about JKM is that they don't give you the actual power at the wheels because this is the only thing worth looking at.

Yeah, I noticed that, the DD rollers can be set to do it too.

They also dont show the torque figure, you have to ask or look close at the graph.

Anyway, back to topic, the eBay figures for that do seem optomistic, but this is explained as the graph is jabbas. Wouldnt have believed it unless you backed it up tho Ryan.

my car does a REAL 383.45BHP and has 600.567IBft of torque.....of course you'll all slate me for saying this, buts only cos your jealous:laugh:

Rhubarb, good find mate!!!!

Must say the number plate is brilliant, it gos with a majority of s3 drivers "got a S3 so FK U". Must be worth abit.

worth what someone will pay......like anything......... has anyone mailed him about copyright and using published words in his advert?:laugh:

my car does a REAL 383.45BHP and has 600.567IBft of torque.....of course you'll all slate me for saying this, buts only cos your jealous:laugh:

Rhubarb, good find mate!!!!

Cheers buddy, just couldnt resist pssing on his fire lol:laugh:

someones got the B****rds tonight:laugh:..love the signature BTW....very diplomatic

lol just a bit of light hearted fun mate, if someone takes anything Ive written seriously then their mad!

I cant help it, Ive been let down on a curry night so gonna sit in and watch a programme I have saved on Chernobyl... joy.

well i for one am offended.... :mad:, **** staying in on a Saturday.... ive just tested the plumbing work that i did in the bathroom earlier.... beat that for entertainment

well i for one am offended.... :mad:, **** staying in on a Saturday.... ive just tested the plumbing work that i did in the bathroom earlier.... beat that for entertainment

The only thing I wanna be plumbing on a saturday night is a whore.