New A3 options........

Wolfsburger

Reaction score
I have a few questions, perhaps some of you guys could help!

According to the A3 catalogue I have, the 17" parabolic wheels are standard on the sport A3, but when I tried to configure a TDI sport on the Audi UK website it has them as a 350 pound option. Could anybody confirm if they are standard or not (Knowing my luck I`ll have to shell out for them!)

Also, I wanted the red leather interior but the configurator will not tell me how much it is, anybody specified it, if so how much?

Lastly, what`s the delivery time for a car with a few factory options?

I know what you`re thinking! Why doesn`t this guy just visit his local Audi dealership and ask? Well I`m working in Canada for a couple of months so can`t speak to anybody about it.

Any information gladly recieved!

On the audi Germany website the red leather (Vienna) is 1550 EUR, might be some more for the uk. On the Ambition-version, 17" wheels are standard but they are 5-arm design, The parabolic design wheels are 450 EUR extra.

Sorry, gave out some duff information earlier.

Just re-read the brochure, Standard is Five Arm Design (Ugly Ones) cross between the old competetion alloys and avus.

Options are:

5 Arm Parabolic or 5 Arm Star, both at cost.

Confusion set in when all the wheels are called 5 arm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kev.

Just kidding about the wheel, but don't let that put you off. Red leather is fantastic on the TT because of the distinctive interior (plus baseball stitching). The new A3 interior is great but I don't think it quite has the character of the TT to pull it off. Good luck!

Yep, added the centre armrest to my options list too.

With the extra space in the front and the new style handbrake that pulls directly up, the FCA should be enjoyable as opposed to getting in the way.

Kev.

log on to www.audi.it and go to a3 'interni' there is a section on how the interior goes together (including red leather). It is quite useful however they will insist on showing it against the SE's vavona wood- big mistake.
I have ordered same spec and colour as you at the beginning of June but went for the black/graphite vienna leather,symphony2 with bose and ARP. ETA week 28.