Well its happened a F***ing again.......

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Woke up this morning from a long drunken sleep, looked outside and the folks had washed their car and mine at the same time, thought mint, saves me a job.

Got ready, went to go out in the car, went to open the boot to found the back bumper a right mess.

Some c***s only gone and ran into the f***ing back of it.
They've scuffed the majority of the bumper, the bumpers also cracked about a foot above the parking sensors and where they've hit, its distorted all the surrounding paint and made it ripple.

I'm absolutely f***ed off now, in the last 6 months, ive had the rear quarter keyed the full length, some c*** then ran into the rear quarter but only scraped but left red paint over it, and now this. Make me think why the f*** do i even bother.

I had the same thing happen to me in work not only FOUR DAYS after having to have my engine rebuilt !

I'd only had my car 6 weeks before all this started happening :( car is sweet as a peach mechanically now but has a paint stress cracked rear bumper and a towing eye dink :( going to need the whole bumper painting for sure! I kept the large piece of rear light they left behind because I have nothing else to show evidence for :(

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

I had the sides of my car and van wiped out on the side of the road
a month later I moved to new house with a drive and quieter location
job done I wasn't going through that again

Bunch of cu**s. they were probably in a metro or summat aswel :mad:

Hi Dani, sorry to read your car has been damaged again. It makes me so angry when they dont have the common decency to leave there details. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Sorry to here you've had more damage done by another careless driver on the road.

Similar thing happened to my dads Saab 9-5 about a year ago. He got a CCTV put up. Hasn't happened since but you'd be suprised at how many ppl come too close. And how many ppl walk past and take a good look at your pride and joy.

Cheers boys and girls.

Problem is i park on side streets for work as i work in a town center, just going to have to foot the bill of paying stupid car park prices but saying that, i dont know when or where its happened, could have been while parked up shopping etc.

Ooh well, im glad its happened now and hope it doesnt happen when its had its respray in spring :).

Not good to hear Daniel,someone done my rear bumper a few years back which was not nice.

I feel your pain, But a few months ago I had someone clearly reverse straight into my front left light, smash it and the indicator, bumper and then just drove off. and this was outside my house in the carpark. I had a clue on who did it bcoz they had purple paint on their GREEN NISSAN. cheeky