yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Today I can finally access the order tracker after the dealer spelt my name wrong on the order form.
It took a week for Your Audi support could resolve the issue.

Order1_zpsiz3qwkbt.jpg

I noticed that under translatedOptions there were two codes I couldn't find the meaning of N1H and YEF.
I had a look through the A3 and RS3 brochures and there are no mention of these code.
Does anyone know what these are?

YEF is an internal control number. No one knows what it really means, a few have been looking into it for a few days now. Orders with BW after the price/spec change have this.

N1H is Milano leather with embossed logo on the front seats.

Did you spec SD nav? If not do you have code PNU?

YEF is an internal control number. No one knows what it really means, a few have been looking into it for a few days now. Orders with BW after the price/spec change have this.

N1H is Milano leather with embossed logo on the front seats.

Did you spec SD nav? If not do you have code PNU?

Thanks for that. I was hoping I was going to have some freebies.

I opted for the Technology package featuring Audi Connect so was getting a Sat-Nav anyway.

The full option list is on the order tracker :-
Y6Y6 - Catalunya red, metallic
QB - Black with contrasting stitching in Crescendo red
KA2 - Reversing camera
N1H - Milano leather with embossed logo on the front seats
PS6 - Super Sports seats (front)
UH2 - Hold assist
VW1 - Privacy glass
WB0 - Dynamic package
WB3 - Comfort and sound package
WB4 - Technology package featuring Audi Connect
YEF
6XE - Folding door mirrors
9JA - Non-smoking package

Really looking forward to getting it 1st March delivery.

Have to stop looking at the ABT site or it will give me expensive ideas already.

Reactions: RGBARGEE and RYuill
Similar spec to mine.

I specked the non smoking pack on my s3 and regretted it.
All they do is swap the lighter cap for one with 12v on it. And take away the Audi cup.

Left it this time as I want the cup

31e9337c2f451efb4a5286db0a7484ea.jpg

Reactions: R55ENS
All they do is swap the lighter cap for one with 12v on it. And take away the Audi cup.

Me too! :D

Reactions: RYuill
I picked up on this in late 2013 before I ordered my S3. However someone posted that you get a better 12v plug socket. Not sure if that's true but love having a coin tray! The no smoking pack on the old 8P model was worth having as gave more storage.

Similar spec to mine.

I specced the non smoking package, not knowing about the cup holder but my dealer in Glasgow (Ninos) is great and said he will provide one, not a massive thing, but already had 1500 off the car and he keeps me informed a lot..

I picked up on this in late 2013 before I ordered my S3. However someone posted that you get a better 12v plug socket. Not sure if that's true but love having a coin tray! The no smoking pack on the old 8P model was worth having as gave more storage.

Yes I believe this is true, not sure how though as the are both 12v.

Maybe if its only a lighter socket it draws a certain amount of current. But if its used as a proper 12v socket the current draw will be higher.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Nope.. Mine begins construction 14 December. What does that mean..? Box of bits assembled, welded, painted, engine ...when to various things happen after they 'begin'??

As far as I know that is the first day it will start to be built. Mine was originally same at 9th November or BW45 I think and usually means car should be ready for collection around 3 to 4 weeks after this if all goes ok with shipping. Mine changed to 19th October about 2 weeks ago and then all of a sudden beginning of this week said it was in production, then panel shop, then paint etc and as of yesterday was in QC although when I checked with the dealer he said it was at Emden awaiting shipping so the tracker seems to be a few days behind.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
As far as I know that is the first day it will start to be built. Mine was originally same at 9th November or BW45 I think and usually means car should be ready for collection around 3 to 4 weeks after this if all goes ok with shipping. Mine changed to 19th October about 2 weeks ago and then all of a sudden beginning of this week said it was in production, then panel shop, then paint etc and as of yesterday was in QC although when I checked with the dealer he said it was at Emden awaiting shipping so the tracker seems to be a few days behind.

Is this for the S?

Mine just went back from 15th feb to the 29th feb booooooo

Reactions: RYuill
I have been stuck on Nov 23rd for weeks. Can't see it changing now. Better check twice a day though just incase.

Reactions: jimojameso, Spaceman_RS3, NICK-C and 1 other person
Spaceman, Did that with mine. It will move back and forwards, rest assured yours should jump forward again and will eventually be before 15th Feb... probably!

Reactions: NICK-C and RGBARGEE
That's my hope am hoping for March first pickup would be lovely as in just home from offshore and baby due the 4th so will be off for 8weeks with patternity leave. Hopefully do some running in am really going to use this car wee road trips random blasts like my rs4 the m135i i traded in done 3300 miles in 16 months as it just did not I rice me to go random jaunts lol

Check my order today and it now says "Your RS 3 Sportback has joined the production line".
Even though yesterday it said it wouldn't be until 9thNovember.
Also looking at the data view of the order it still says:-
  • buildWeek:"201546",
  • firstDayOfBuildWeek:"2015-11-09T00:00:00+0000"
So it is worth checking the order update every day.

Reactions: Ricky RS and RYuill
Mine still says first day of build week as last week but it was built the week before and it's on the way.
Sounds like yours will be built a little earlier than 9th November.

Check my order today and it now says "Your RS 3 Sportback has joined the production line".
Even though yesterday it said it wouldn't be until 9thNovember.
Also looking at the data view of the order it still says:-
  • buildWeek:"201546",
  • firstDayOfBuildWeek:"2015-11-09T00:00:00+0000"
So it is worth checking the order update every day.

This just means your car is now locked at code 20 (no further spec changes possible). It will begin its panel/paint progression on the 5th Nov

Reactions: XPOWER
Hi guys, just joined site.

I'm told my car will be ready beginning of December ish... It's build week 46 so only 2 weeks!!

I'm gutted that I can't get the updates on the build from the site but I guess it's no different to loads of others.

This is the first time I have been excited over a car, I'm normally a bike man but the new RS3 is awesome.

Reactions: jimojameso
What bike you got Ricky? I'm a bike man too but cars will always be the closest to my heart ha ha. I'm build week 48 and i don't think i can wait any longer!! :)

Reactions: Ricky RS
Zx10r :)

It's crazy I have never been excited about a car until now..

What spec did you go for?

Have you tried the website to track your build :)

Wow that's a beast. I have a 2014 R6.

I went for Nardo, black pack, comfort and sound pack. SS seats, privacy glass, wide wheel upgrade, black and fold in mirrors, pano roof, sat nav. I didn't order exhaust and mag ride as i know i'll change those anyway. I always do ha ha.

Yeah i must log in to the audi tracker every morning ha ha. :)

I can't get on it, it's killing me!

I wanted the Pano roof but went a little nuts with other stuff.

I think the nardo is a great colour, but the wife likes white :/

I like it as well so not that bothered, but I do think the pano roof would only look great on nardo or black. So good choice by you.

I would normally change the exhaust but herring the sports one it was pretty impressive, but like you I will prob change it and regret specing it :(

Hi Ricky RS,

Same here, petrol in my blood, car or bike love them all. Bikes have had a number GSXR 750, R6, Tiger1050, KTM's only one left at the moment though is the Tiger long story. I'm lucky enough to have picked mine up last Saturday so am still getting used to it, did a run around some of my favourite bike routes straight away, car is astounding and is only going to get better as I'm told there's a Run in map that restricts it for the first 1000km. It actually handles the roads like the bike and at a similar pace I loved it.

Sports exhaust is part of the Dynamic package, if your in the UK , which includes the mag suspension. The car I test drove didn't have the mag suspension or the sports exhaust but I'm really pleased I specked it, exhaust sounds incredible in dynamic mode and the mag suspension makes the car very comfortable to drive in comfort and handle as if it's on rails in dynamic.

Not sure if the my Audi tracker is still allowing new members to sign up, it was only in BETA format, someone mentioned in another post there were only 200 trial users. Try ringing Audi UK to check if it is up and running also check that all of your details are correct some people had problems as their details were wrong.

Reactions: Ricky RS and jimojameso
I can't get on it, it's killing me!

Why can't you ride at the moment? Big shame as its supposed to be nice this weekend. I really like the white but my 8P S3 i had years ago was white so wanted something different. Think the Nardo looks really mean! :)

I wasn't really wanting to take delivery until 1 March, partly the extra value a 16 plate will have on re-sale but mainly personal stuff going on. Unlikely to be in Uk before early/mid January then Tracker fitting.

I wasn't really wanting to take delivery until 1 March, partly the extra value a 16 plate will have on re-sale but mainly personal stuff going on. Unlikely to be in Uk before early/mid January then Tracker fitting.

I guess but then you could say it would be better to hold of for the next plate etc etc.

If your away that's a shame I can see why you would be a bit annoyed with that.

What about asking the dealer to move it back or add some thing to it to change the build week?

Why you fitting a tracker?

Don't need to 'add anything'. Fitting tracker so I can insure for £205 a year rather than £388 without!

Don't need to 'add anything'. Fitting tracker so I can insure for £205 a year rather than £388 without!

What tracker did you go for I could not find one that give that sort of discounts?