yourAudi - Track New Car Order

My car is now status 40 , dealer tells me within 2 weeks for delivery, my order was placed 21 aug to give you an idea of timescale.
When I ordered it I was told Feb so I'm guessing dealer or the factory had a slot that came free. Either way excitement building.

My car is now status 40 , dealer tells me within 2 weeks for delivery, my order was placed 21 aug to give you an idea of timescale.
When I ordered it I was told Feb so I'm guessing dealer or the factory had a slot that came free. Either way excitement building.
How long was yours at the port in Germany for? ... mines been there for 2 weeks

Mine was status 30 which I believe is left factory on 07/11.went status 40 which I believe is ready for transport in Uk on 18/11.

Reactions: MartS300
Dealer has told me when they tried to change the colour on their system it would show a Build Week 0 - which he suggested meant I would lose my build week.

They are waiting on Audi tomorrow to see if they can make the change - maybe if I had chased this earlier it would be done but no rush.

Dealer has told me when they tried to change the colour on their system it would show a Build Week 0 - which he suggested meant I would lose my build week.

They are waiting on Audi tomorrow to see if they can make the change - maybe if I had chased this earlier it would be done but no rush.

What colour change?

Did you ever consider going for a standard paint and then wrapping it? The wrap would cost about the same as the PPF I would think.

Updated to Code 39 this morning. How long is it generally from being on the boat to arriving at the dealer and being ready for collection?

Oh boy - that is going to be a bit of a nightmare then - I broke my shoulder 5 weeks ago and still can't drive. I am hoping to have a go next week and see how I get on. I am reluctant to leave it at the dealer for any longer than is absolutely necessary in case it becomes their unofficial demonstrator.

Updated to Code 39 this morning. How long is it generally from being on the boat to arriving at the dealer and being ready for collection?

Mine also updated this morning ... looking on ship tracker the boat will be docking in sheerness in the next hour. Don't know what port your car will be heading to?

That's nearly in as well. They both arrive at a similar time so, either way, the cars are going to land in the UK any minute!!

Reactions: MartS300
Did you ever consider going for a standard paint and then wrapping it? The wrap would cost about the same as the PPF I would think.

Nope a wrap wouldn’t offer the same protection for stone chips and the finish is nowhere near the same, it would always look like vinyl.

On my way to pick it up now, so excited! Drive home today, 1 night in the garage and then back to my local detailer until Sunday :lmfao:

What colour change?

I asked to change to Ara with Alu pack after seeing your beautiful car.

I had to have blue - and the only blue that is available is Ara - so despite my feelings of not loving it its still a blue.

I asked to change to Ara with Alu pack after seeing your beautiful car.

I had to have blue - and the only blue that is available is Ara - so despite my feelings of not loving it its still a blue.

You won’t be disappointed with Ara.

The car looks incredible, but it is totally obliterated with dirt now.

Mine arrived at Sheerness today as well. Collect from Tonbridge .

Hopefully they crack on as my wife's new A4 Advant sat at the port for near on 10 days back in October !

You won’t be disappointed with Ara.

The car looks incredible, but it is totally obliterated with dirt now.

My order is now changed... I sort of got a discount as the dealer told me removing the black wing mirrors is £100 of the cost of the car - so instead of £775 I have been charged (or will be) £675... lol thats the smallest discount ever I guess!

The Ara blue with Aluminium was the first colours RS3 I saw and I think from the various videos it looks great - I do think it looks better as a saloon than sportback however in those colours.

b85e0a5e3940e99a1c04f214cb0fcdec.jpg

Reactions: royalsteve68 and AudiNutta
For anyone concerned about the fact my changed car colour said Nardo still - it has now updated the picture and the information.

I much prefer how this looks now but the Nardo did still look good; no doubt.

For anyone concerned about the fact my changed car colour said Nardo still - it has now updated the picture and the information.

I much prefer how this looks now but the Nardo did still look good; no doubt.

Wow that’s early for you isn’t it?!

Wow that’s early for you isn’t it?!

Maybe. Maybe not. I’ve not changed colour before when I placed an order and it’s been sent to the factory so it could change next day for every order change.

Reactions: AudiNutta
The tracker was telling me ours was due to commence build on the 27th Nov - checked today and it's now showing as in the paint shop

I have just received an email from Audi confirming receipt of the order and giving the MyAudi site details to track its progress through the factory. Odd that given that it is sitting in Sheerness waiting to go to the dealer.

The tracker was telling me ours was due to commence build on the 27th Nov - checked today and it's now showing as in the paint shop

So is mine, not sure what that means in terms of when it might land on these shores...? I was working to Mid-Jan 2018 originally, not sure if this changes things? Does anyone know the approx timeline from paint shop to delivery?

Mine went into the paint shop on 11 November. Shipped to Sheerness earlier this week. Yours should hit the assembly line tomorrow and with any luck be in the UK in a couple of weeks.

I have just received an email from Audi confirming receipt of the order and giving the MyAudi site details to track its progress through the factory. Odd that given that it is sitting in Sheerness waiting to go to the dealer.

I assume you meant the tracker is showing your at port but the email is just massively delayed?

Mine went into the paint shop on 11 November. Shipped to Sheerness earlier this week. Yours should hit the assembly line tomorrow and with any luck be in the UK in a couple of weeks.

Looks like ours will be sat in Audi storage for a while then so we can get an 18 reg

Looks like ours will be sat in Audi storage for a while then so we can get an 18 reg
Is it worth it? You risk the car becoming an unofficial demonstrator. Besides, we are only 3 months in to the new reg anyway.

Mine was scheduled for March, picking up next week , not sure I had any say in the matter.happy because it’s an additional car but for those with part ex,s yeah it changes your calculations some what.