yourAudi - Track New Car Order

Ah ****, that's who mine's coming with too. My S3 is currently sitting in Emden waiting for a ship to bring it to Grimsby.

My S3 saloon is apparently getting delivered today or Monday. With collection on Tuesday. My status changed to "On way to dealer " on Sunday past - so 5 days minimum.

Here is my sequence FYI
    • orderStatus: "60",
    • statusDate: "2015-08-07T01:08:37+0100"
    },

• {
    • orderStatus: "40",
    • statusDate: "2015-08-01T01:08:12+0100"
    },

• {
    • orderStatus: "39",
    • statusDate: "2015-07-29T01:08:46+0100"
    },

• {
    • orderStatus: "38",
    • statusDate: "2015-07-23T01:08:54+0100"
    },

• {
    • orderStatus: "30",
    • statusDate: "2015-07-18T01:08:37+0100"
    },

Last edited:
My S3 saloon is apparently getting delivered today or Monday. With collection on Tuesday. My status changed to "On way to dealer " on Sunday past - so 5 days minimum

Thanks for that, that seems to line up with what the dealer said (he reckoned 3 weeks roughly to arrive with them from when the car leaves the factory). Still looks like I might have mine by the end of the month if the same timescales pan out for my S3 Sportback.

My full spec wasn't listed on the tracking app until it had been built and was on it's way to the docks. Even then there were a couple of mistakes. Fortunately I recently got the VIN, stuck it in to the MyAudi app, and the spec is exactly as I ordered.

:sos:Am I looking in the wrong place for fitted options, all the sections under the configuration tab have only standard equipment? None show any of the options I've selected, please enlighten me
. :sos:

@K4RL if you want the most accurate representation of your order:

1. Open a web browser and load the following URL after logging into the MyAudi website

https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/ORDERNUMBERHERE

2. Then copy/paste the text that appears and go to jsonlint.com and paste it in and click 'validate' (this puts it in a more readable form)

3. Now scroll to the bottom and look for 'translatedOptions'. You'll find a list of three-letter codes, these are the options that have been added to your car. You'll need to go to the Audi A3 Brochure and look up the option codes and make sure these are what you ordered (You can find it here).

eg.

"translatedOptions": [
"CC1", --> This is the S-Line Alloy Wheels
"PCE", --> This is Driver Assistance Package
"PS6", --> This is Super Sports Seats
"QQ4", --> This is Interior Lighting Package
"UH2", --> This is Hold Assist
"VW1", --> This is Privacy Glass
"2Z0", --> This is deletion of model/engine technology badge at rear
"3S1", --> This is Aluminium Roof rails
"7HE", --> This is extended mono-pur
"9VS" --> This is Bang & Olufsen
],

Reactions: K4RL
Latest on my S3 is that status moved to "left the factory" sometime on Wednesday/Thursday of last week and when I checked this morning it had changed to "in the UK". That seems incredibly quick to me based on what others have said.

I didn't get a chance to call the dealer today but will ask them in the morning if they can verify this.

P

Still can't access the page. All details are correct. Mate works at the garage so he told me car is getting built this week. Would still like to get on the site though...

Mine actually moved surprisingly quickly, it's in the UK now too awaiting transport to the dealer (who reckons it'll be with them around the weekend or early next week).

Mine actually moved surprisingly quickly, it's in the UK now too awaiting transport to the dealer (who reckons it'll be with them around the weekend or early next week).
That's interesting Nato. What build week were you ?

p

Original 38, but it quickly came forward to 36 and sat there for a while. I then signed in randomly one weekend to discover it had already been built (Week 31!). So my S3 will arrive with me roughly 2 weeks before it was even supposed to be built!

So it just shows you, don't take the 'confirmed' build week as being set in stone.

That's good news. Hope it's the same for me, BW 45 at the moment but hoping it will be brought forward.

Thanks Nato. Sounds very similar to mine - went from 38 to 36 and looks as if it was built in week 32.

Mind you I don't want it before 1st Sept - registration plates aside, I won't have a chance to get down to the dealer before the 4th.....

Tracker this morning said car on its way to dealer. Phoned dealer who confirmed that it will be headed for Audi's PDI centre (not sure where that is) and then on to dealer. Provisionally arranged pick up for 4 September. Happy boy.

Just a shame my detailing man can't get it booked in for new car detail till 9/10th Sept :(

Just a quick update, as mentioned earlier, the online tracker seems to show the status a little ahead of what's actually happening. Here's what I have managed to confirm the status codes as:

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Seems the website doesn't distinguish between status codes 40 and 60.

Reactions: Fridarey, Ghostneo and David B
Just been told car is going to be here for a 1st September pick up. Started off at build week 37... Can't believe it's going to be here in a couple of weeks....

Status on your Audi tracker says my S3 has arrived at dealer. The blurb states "We will also register it and prepare all the peperwork, ensuring each part of your car is perfect before you begin driving it."

Well I sure hope the preparation fo the car is better than the spelling on the tracker....:tonguewink:.

Waiting to hear from dealer with confirmation of collection date - never been so excited about booking a train ticket........:tongueclosed:

Good news! My S3 arrived in Belfast this morning, collecting it on Tuesday morning.

The progress, for anyone interested in how long it took at each status code:
  • Status 70 (Arrived at dealer) : 14th August
  • Status 60 (On route to dealer) : 13th August
  • Status 40 (Ready for shipping to dealer) : 11th August
  • Status 39 (Arrived in UK) : 9th August
  • Status 38 (Arrived at Port) : 6th August

Attachments

• S3Delivery.JPG
    S3Delivery.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,190
Reactions: Rolls
Original 38, but it quickly came forward to 36 and sat there for a while. I then signed in randomly one weekend to discover it had already been built (Week 31!). So my S3 will arrive with me roughly 2 weeks before it was even supposed to be built!

So it just shows you, don't take the 'confirmed' build week as being set in stone.

I've a build week of 37 for my S3 and am not expecting it anytime before (based on the logic if you expect the worst, you can never end up disappointed!)

Just chipping in to say that my order was also very much like sixlargebeers and NATOuk above. Early last week, status finally changed to 'Arrived'. Should be collecting it this weekend! This is going to be my first car and it's going to be a new one. And not just any car, but an Audi. Enjoying this once-in-a-lifetime moment. I mean who knows, in many years' time, I may be on this same forum, talking about collecting an R8 or something similarly ridiculous :p But one's first car remains the Special one :)
Can't wait to share pics.
P.S. Thank god for this forum and this is, I dare say, arguably the most precious and helpful thread in this forum, for us eternal waiters...

Reactions: DylanW
Absolutely, this thread has been invaluable for people like me who can't wait for anything! At least I could track where it was rather than just 'It's left the factory' until it finally shows up at the dealer.

Am I doing something wrong in trying to glean the info from Audi? I can only see a simple ribbon bar that donates order received, preparation, panel shop, paint shop etc. No mention of build weeks or spec.

I've gone to the YourAudi app on their website - track your order.

Cheers

Am I doing something wrong in trying to glean the info from Audi? I can only see a simple ribbon bar that donates order received, preparation, panel shop, paint shop etc. No mention of build weeks or spec.

I've gone to the YourAudi app on their website - track your order.

Cheers
It should appear on the screen you are seeing as as a date like the below image

As far as spec goes I don't think that is visible until nearer build date as mine isn't showing up yet.

I just get this pile of crap :(
The admin girl said her system was saying it had been 'frozen' by factory but build week was still 37. Ordered on 7th July.

Screen Shot 2015 08 19 at 204147

Oh that's actually one stage further than Nick-C's screenshot, it might end up built quicker than you think!

Yeah sounds like it could be built soon. When they say frozen by factory I think from reading various things on forums they mean it goes to status 20 (no changes) which is usually 4 weeks before BW. shouldn't be long now!

Absolutely, this thread has been invaluable for people like me who can't wait for anything! At least I could track where it was rather than just 'It's left the factory' until it finally shows up at the dealer.
Yep definitely although I am logging on daily to check mine and it hasn't changed Hoping to login one day soon (before current date of November 2nd) and it says its on the production line.

Guys brilliant thread and thanks for the information. Came across it via google and have registered to show my appreciation to you guys.

Have using the links in the thread translated my order and good to see all ticked options are listed on my car (phew!)

Have a BW of 38 so not far away and according to the online tracker it's now gone in to preparation stage and like Flatoot I'm on the production line. Wonder if it'll still take three/four weeks to get to build start or whether it'll move forward a little?

Anyway thanks guys great links and thread :clap: :thumbsup:

Avid reader of the forum, just signed up!

My A3 Sportback S-Line 1.4 COD will begin construction on the 21st September! Struggling to contain my excitement!

Hi guys

I'm new to the forum. I have a Sepang Blue S3 on order which is due to arrive mid Oct. Its reached Order stage 22 today (paint), so really hoping it may turn up a little earlier;)

Hi guys

I'm new to the forum. I have a Sepang Blue S3 on order which is due to arrive mid Oct. Its reached Order stage 22 today (paint), so really hoping it may turn up a little earlier;)

.....from memory I'd say you've got around 3-4 weeks to go..............so yeah, probably earlier than mid Oct ;)

(not an exact science though, lots of variables and things that can cause delays.......)

.....from memory I'd say you've got around 3-4 weeks to go..............so yeah, probably earlier than mid Oct ;)

(not an exact science though, lots of variables and things that can cause delays.......)
Thanks for the reply mate. Well fingers crossed thats the case!

Just gotta sell my C30 T5 now;)

Reactions: Simon L
Hi guys

Great news - what was your scheduled Build Week?

Mines also due mid Oct but not scheduled for build for another week or two yet :(

Great news - what was your scheduled Build Week?

Mines also due mid Oct but not scheduled for build for another week or two yet :(
Actually I don't know mate. From memory it was due to be built mid Sept, but I was told it can take up to 4 weeks to be delivered (seems a long time).

Car is now order stage 23... its flying along!

Woohoo, mine has just joined the production line. Getting excited now!!

S3 saloon S-tronic in Sepang blue, Pano roof, B&O, comfort pack with parking system plus, super sports seats, mono.pur, interior lighting pack, folding mirrors and privacy glass. :grinning:

Reactions: Jay_A
Can't wait for mine to start moving along - painful watching it sit in 'Preperation' stage for last couple of weeks...

Reactions: Jay_A
I've gone from 'preparation' to 'quality control' in the space of 4 days! How long from QC to transit? Do our German friends spend weeks going over it with a fine comb?

Edit:
{"responseInfo":{"code":0,"desc":"Success"},"data":{"orderNumber":"xxxxxxxx",
"orderStatus":"30","deliveryDealerCode":"00861","createDate":"2015-09-05T01:08:21+0100","orderHistory":[
{"orderStatus":"24","statusDate":"2015-09-07T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"23","statusDate":"2015-09-05T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"22","statusDate":"2015-09-04T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"21","statusDate":"2015-09-03T00:00:00+0100"},{"orderStatus":"20","statusDate":"2015-07-23T01:08:47+0100"},{"orderStatus":"10","statusDate":"2015-07-08T01:07:50+0100"},{"orderStatus":"00","statusDate":"2015-05-05T01:04:28+0100"}

Am I at Status Code 30 or 24?

Last edited:
I've gone from 'preparation' to 'quality control' in the space of 4 days! How long from QC to transit? Do our German friends spend weeks going over it with a fine comb?

This is the second car I've watched go through the process after leaving it too late to amend my order. The first one was stuck at QC for about 2 weeks, but once moving again, was at the dealers within a week.

Week 37 build schedule (which was yesterday) and this is the news today! Whoop whoop!

Upload 2015 9 8 7 33 56

Bathe her and bring her to me!! :whip:

Reactions: DylanW, slayaz, Jay_A and 1 other person