yourAudi - Track New Car Order

How weird... the spec/configuration at the bottom of the page shows only the standard stuff, but it also says "electric front seat adjustment/drivers seat with memory function".

I wonder if that's simply a mistake, or something they have added to MY16.
same I have this on your Audi, on top of mix of my added extras as my earlier posts say. Think it must be error as nobody else with my 16 has mentioned it on their car.

My status has jumped to quality control, was only many to start build today, anyone else notice there's going a little too quick?

Yeah there's a few of us which was set as build week 28, and our cars were built over the weekend. Looks like were all sitting in QC now awaiting despatch.

I'm hoping it's a mistake as i have requested to not pick mine up until September so it's a 65 plate

Still in Germany (bw27) awaiting shipment...... Dealer says he'll give me a call as soon as its booked on...... This is actually making it easier to for me to make the wait till September.... And new plate day.

Speaking of which dealer says I have a choice of 5 - quite ransom, but then again just realised that as long as the letter after the 65 is a B I'll have it to my initials anyway - GSB (sort of!)

I spoke to my dealer about the 65 plate thing. He said it's no problem to leave it there to be registered in September. I'd imagine it's common practice for August deliveries. All depends on how soon you want to pick it up I suppose.

My b w 27 sitting at port release still too, so I reckon will get on boat in next few days, couple leaving em den been tracking on marine website.

Anyone know when BW37 should be delivered roughly?

Toot Toot Not long now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 428
Mine is still in transporter since last week, I hope this week to collect it but we will see.

My S3 SB has just gone from build commencing 7 Sept to 31 August which I reckon is build week 36 :grinning: - order placed on 9 June. Initial build week given was 21 September so it's come forward 3 weeks. Hoping that's accurate !!

Mine is showing as in Blighty this morning!!!! Like the rest of you I have a few things missing - LED lights, Comfort Pack with ACC, ILP and Sat Nav (SD) on the youraudi, and again have seem to be added the Electric Seats, which would be nice as a free extra, but not at the expense of the missing bits and bobs.

Dealer has just called me back - and all is good in the hood, although he says the car is afloat somewhere and hasn't actually hit the UK. but all extras are as I expected, and yes it seems the youraudi system is a bit temperamental.

Confirmed with him that I'll collect on the 1st September, as advice was - even though its PCP and the future value is set, it will be worth more as a trade in (if I want to go down that route with the next one) vs a 15 plate - so there will be a bit of upside waiting an extra 3 weeks......

I do wonder about this game by Audi.
Bmw are much quicker and a smaller company.
I have worked in logistics for more than three decades supplying vehicle parts amongst many other things. Audi's logistics are a joke, and the delivery charge way too much. I have just orders my new S3 and happy to wait as long as they hold the price. In fact with the value of the euro we should get a discount. In a way surprised they don't want our pounds faster than euro's from European countries...
I guess it is part of the game of making them seem exclusive...
Have also ordered an A1 on the same day so lets see which wins the race..

Your Audi has left Ingolstadt. Exciting!

My b w27 Still sat waiting to ship at em den. Been there week now.

Can't seem to get it to work.
Dealer gave me the config code as the order number. Think it may be wrong as it keeps telling me I have to enter a eight digit code. The config code is eight digits ??
Dealer hasbeen a bit naff so will not surprise me if he got it wrong....

Can't seem to get it to work.
Dealer gave me the config code as the order number. Think it may be wrong as it keeps telling me I have to enter a eight digit code. The config code is eight digits ??
Dealer hasbeen a bit naff so will not surprise me if he got it wrong....

Yeah the order number is different from the config code and should be eight digits.

Get him told!

No surprise,
I have never had such bad service from a main dealer
Still not had a test drive ! , gave up and ordered in spite of dealer.
Had a yes drive with jag , and it was really good. He took time to explain all the functions.
Thks will get on to them

Ours was build week 29 and is already in Quality control. Not bad considering BW 29 starts tomorrow!

We don't want ours until the 1st September either, not so much for the new reg, but it's the wife's birthday so she'll have a nice present.

Just checked the tracker there and that's it just arrived in the uk :grin:

So when does your order appear on my audi?

I now have an order number and have been given a build week verbally be Audi Customer 'Services' but still nothing on myaudi?!

So when does your order appear on my audi?

I now have an order number and have been given a build week verbally be Audi Customer 'Services' but still nothing on myaudi?!

Couldn't give you an exact timescale tbh. I didn't even realise you could track it until a couple of weeks after I had already ordered the car, so by then it was probably more than long enough for it to have been put onto the system.

Just got a note from the dealer, it's arrived with them......! As requested, pick up date is 1st September at 11 am, but that's 7 weeks away..... And by my own self imposed rules I said I would only leave it there for the new plate if it arrived on the last week in July.......

Have still my old car to sell, so that could take a while, and to be honest I really like the idea of a new plate, but this is going to kill me!

Bw 27 btw.

Well its coming together now albeit sloooowly. Car is now at dealers holding compound and is to be ready for collection by me:laughing: on Friday.:yahoo:
Ive a ticket on a train to Sheffield booked so I am singing "Ticket to ride"going but "On the road again" coming back on my new B&O. :racer:
A long three or four days now:whistle2:
BW 27.

Just got a note from the dealer, it's arrived with them......! As requested, pick up date is 1st September at 11 am, but that's 7 weeks away..... And by my own self imposed rules I said I would only leave it there for the new plate if it arrived on the last week in July.......

Have still my old car to sell, so that could take a while, and to be honest I really like the idea of a new plate, but this is going to kill me!

Bw 27 btw.

No way I could sit there till September knowing my car was at the dealer already! :neutral:

Reactions: gordie1973
I tried to add another option last week but was told that my S3 is now locked down (ordered 9 June, build week 36 ie 31 August).
Apparently, S models are "frozen" a couple of weeks before build date is confirmed so that explains why dealer couldn't make the change. I can live without park assist I suppose......

Picking up my b w27 s3 from dealer Friday morning too !

I'm loving these BW27 pick up stories. It gives me hope that I might be able to pick up my BW28 for next weekend.

Started build week 37 when I ordered and has come right down to 33! Can't wait! Anyone know when this will be ready to pick up?

My car has left Ingolstadt, looks like it'll be sitting at the dealer for a month or so. It better not get used for demos!

Last edited:
It has arrived in the UK. Exciting thymes.

Ive collected mine yesterday and the tracker still say on the way to the dealership.

It's going to be a long long summer!!!!

To be fair it did cross my mind as well to wait till then!

It's now on its way to the dealer, so more than likely should be here sometime this week. BUT, I'm offshore at the moment so still need to wait ages to get home for it :sob:

Hmmm, was told on Tuesday my car was built and on its way to Emden for shipment and according to Your Audi my car was showing as having left having "left Ingolstadt". Yesterday it was showing as "in the UK" and today is showing as "on its way to Leicester Audi". Have I got the quickest transport ever or is something not quite right!

I've just had my order confirmation through, so once i have more details I'll post...

The order number is not recognised on the audi site, but i guess there is a delay whilst they get the number on system?

Should it appear straight away?

Cheers
d

Should be arriving at my dealership today.

Im slightly worried that I'm being sent a manual by mistake. Does anyone's tracker mention they have ordered an S-Tronic? The spec in the drop down boxes is now 100% correct, apart from electric seats and a lack of automatic, but then again it doesn't mention 6 speed manual either.

I'm probably worrying about nothing as the order form they sent clearly said I wanted the auto option.