You want laugh? You read this!

Not bad for a big bus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laughing.gif, I was running 13.3 in the standard E46 M3 with some wheel spin on take off, but now I have the kats x pipe and back box I might well come up there Sunday and have another run, perhaps we can meet up and try and get a run together /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
Anyone else up for a mini meet up there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/phone.gif Rich, Jerry, James, Simes

I love this bit at the end:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Fax to PMH Contracts:

"Fok you too, slanty (sic)."

Ian Sturgeon
Knights of Newcastle
Kia Proton franchisee
Newcastle upon Tyne

Editor Note: This is racist comment faxed to me from another motor dealer's garage.
I have this in writing, so I publish it.

Try to sue me, big Scottish man. These people very nasty to me. It shows that other dealers don't like my competition. Do Malaysian Proton/Kia franchise operator know how this Scottish man's garage treats orientals? Terrible.
---------------------------------------------------------

That is one strange listing, it just goes on and on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can't believe i just visited her site!!

Most be the paint fumes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Me too and had a laugh there too. Look at the offers down the side including exterminating Clarkson.
Fokin Japs....

Ling Who?? Thought she was called Ling Valentine. That mantra picture is funny on the tractor....

I reckon she'd kick your asses
dalek.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif