You cannot be serious??!!!??

Cheers Ricks....

I wasnt on that forum, it was forwarded to me.....HONEST!!!

"thats a fox you tit" lmao lmao brilliant, 1st reply after photos, lol

emotlol_21.gif
Great diving!
emotlol_21.gif

Link didn't work for me either. a mate of mines brother has a corsa so I had a quick look round the forum and sure enough he is on there. i'll have to give him some stick for that

It's a shame that the links didn't work but the youtube video makes up for it. :)

Try the link halfway down posted by Rickparmar, that one works....

Nope,ain't working. Just says Invalid Thread Specified. It appears that the thread was deleted.

Haha, he mustve realised how much of a d1ck he looked!!!

Tubing one was funny man, I mean you could see it a mile of, dicks

What was the corsa one about :(

For those that don't know, it was about a chap finding a stray Dog in his garage, and it kept growling at him like it was injured. So he went on the forum to ask for advice, and he finally got in touch with the RSPCA and the said dog had managed to drag itself out of his garage onto his lawn, but obviously in some discomfort, he even tried to feed it some food....

..... funny thing was, he finally got a pic of the beast up, and it was a ****** Fox!
emotlol_21.gif

Of course he gets proper slated by all his mates, and the link of the thread is posted worldwide!!!

Lol. I still remember the story/thread about the guy who sparked off a Police investigation after claiming that his Pug was stolen. Then it later turns out that he drove to post office in his Pug, forgotten about the car on his return, walked home and found that the car was missing. That thread was posted everywhere.