Yobs attack Paresh Patel TV Presenter (and blackbelt holder)

unkle

Beer God
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj_ESzKz_iY

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ks-fight-with-karate-expert-TV-presenter.html

TV Reporter was trying to set up a live broadcast when some yobs started giving him some stick and kicked off, they followed him for a while then at the end he nails one of them in the groin. Their punishments were pretty slack. :(

Personally I wish he would of given them some wax-on-wax-off treatment and put them in hospital for a while but then I have low tolerance for tw@ts... :)

what were they actually attcking him for ....?? Just cos there knob's

They look like knobs.

Note how many people dont help out, sad really.

Looks like the 5-0 driving the van tried to nail the scrote with is van as he arrived...good lad :)

I wish he'd kicked of & nailed them to the floor, problem is though he's a bbc reporter, he has to walk away & then only use for self defence, if it wasnt for camera etc then maybe he would of done the job properly, little feckers, typical street twxts

Yeah typical no one helps the guy do they, absolutely diabolical no one stood in & said back of.

The yobs were on the dole, drugged up, and drunk, with nothing better to do. Get them in the forces and ship them out to Afganistan. then they will have plenty on thier mind.

Yeah for them, preferrably a bullet, the world doesnt need people like this

BBC mate, places they go you need to keep your cool huh, lol, otherwise you're dead.

I of course think these guys are utter scum but what I want to know is why CCTV footage now seems to be allowed to be released to the general public with no form of censorship!

If I happen to be walking/driving past an incident am I now going to end up with my face/VRN broadcast around the world?

I of course think these guys are utter scum but what I want to know is why CCTV footage now seems to be allowed to be released to the general public with no form of censorship!

Maybe it wasnt an official release, could of come from Liveleaks or Wikileaks as theres no sound which would indicate it wasnt from a TV program.

If I happen to be walking/driving past an incident am I now going to end up with my face/VRN broadcast around the world?

Haha Staz wouldnt forget your face in a hurry :)

Dissappointing how it took the feds 7 minutes to get there and how nobody tried to help.

Respect to the first copper on scene who waded in and nicked them both!

Shocking! There was 2 of them and only one of him, surely he would be in his rights to disable one of them, it's clear what's going on in the whole clip, and wtf is the camera man doing just following and possibly filming it all?!

What do you suggest then, to deal with these scum, stick them in a cell, they consider this a branding & feather in there cap, they dont care as they know the justice system wont do shxt to them, they have no place in society, they will get a slap wrist then go celebrate at the pub & kick of again, that works well huh

Enlist them and then let them take a bullet. Same really , but then again they will have done service to their country, wrong or right.

Uh thats exactly what I said in responce to the post above me.

Lol for there country, lol

ok so thats 2 of us, anymore, lol

As a punishment lock the two yobs and Mr Patel in a gym for an hour and ignore their screams... :):):)

The problem is this... (we live in the uk)

If you were driving by and jumped out to help and then nailed the little b****s you would be the one violating there human rights and you would be the one dragged through court, fined and given a criminal record for assault.

Our useless government is letting this happen day by day, we have laws that protect the attackers and criminals yet not the victims.

We have labour to thank for no police on the streets and less police power, we have labour to thank for increased speed cameras but not an increase in police numbers,(because speeding cars are responsible for every crime out there) we should thank them for breeding this population of low life, drug taking, benefit theiving b*****s with no respect for anyone or anything.

What a great country we live in.

Why didnt the stupid camera man stick his camera in the van and help the reporter?

Totally well said that man, labour are a bunch of complete & utters useless rse's, also yeah why did the cameraman stand in, that kept bugging me whilst watching.

Glad when that gordon brown is out, cause, without being nasty, he was blind well before he lost majority of his eyesite, useless utterlay useless, need some iron fited person in charge to get this country back to its respectable routes again, we were once a proud nation of manners, courteous & I believe respected by many, look at us now.

the best solition for people like that is to be lined up against a wall and shot! why should we pay for them do get wasted at our expense then have them try and start a fight with you for no reason? britain is a breeding factory for these so called people.