WTF - Part 2

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Received 3 bounced Cheques in the last 2 weeks, so pretty annoyed as you can imagine, but my saving grace is that they are regular customers, 2 from the same person and 1 from another.

So customer1 with 2 bounced cheques is very apologetic, I pop over to his address, and he pays me cash on the spot, insisting he's a feels like a nobhed, but I assure him it's ok, just pay me back, and we move on... sorted!

Customer2 is a bit arsey, "don't know why it's bounced?!" she says, "there's money in the account!", so I say "no problem, can I just come and pick the money up sometime?, or just pay me the next time you order, I'm easy". So a few days later, the order comes in, and I remind her of the debt, so she says she wants to pay for the nights meal and the balance outstanding by cheque.... eeeer hello??, if your previous cheque just bounced, do you think I'm going to accept another cheque as second payment?! Starts giving me grief about being a regular, and that the bank has made a mistake etc....

Why do I have to take this SH!T when I'm the one that never got paid for serving and delivering food to your doorstep? She cancelled the order for the night and said she will pop down sometime to see this bounced cheque I have in front of me, you'd think I done something wrong....

whywhywhy???

Insist on a cheque guarantee card in future methinks! Make a note of the card number, expiry date and limit on the backl of the cheque...

What's she paying by cheque for anyway?? Tell her to pay by card or get her **** down to the nearest ATM!

Then dont accept cheques mate, its not worth the hassle, if they want to use your services mate, they will soon change to cash.

She's got a fecking nerve to respond like that mate seriously, who has the nerve after bouncing 1 to try & pay with another, seriously who, insist she coughs up now, go to her house & demand payment, you dont need customers like her mate, seriously.

As for regular, your trying to run a business, not a ****** charity, end of, if she wants charity goto the local oxfam shop.