1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Window sticker

BakPak Jan 4, 2014

1. BakPak

BakPak No Gear

Hi, bought a window sticker just before Christmas. Can someone pop one in the post please. Thanks

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Will let admin know you not received yet. :) x

3. Anthony566

Anthony566 Active Member

BakPak did your stickers arrive ?

4. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

Hi.... we seem to get a lot of missing stickers. One reason would seem that people don't always check that the address they have on their paypal is current.

Many thanks

Adam

5. Nobby87

Nobby87 Member

Hi there still waiting on mine any ideas how long they normaly take...?

6. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Sorry Mark. We will have in post in morning.:) x

7. HMB

HMB Member VCDS Map User

I know this is old, but these stickers still available?

Sandra likes this.
  8. Sandra

Yes stickers are still available. Link in my signature for them.

9. HMB

HMB Member VCDS Map User

That's Swahili What's that mean?

10. Sandra

It means if you want to buy stickers the link to the store is in my signature

11. HMB

HMB Member VCDS Map User

Running off an iPhone all I see is avatar, name moderator and different boxes with names in

12. Sandra

Ok. If you on main forum page scroll down to bottom and there is a button for the store

13. HMB

HMB Member VCDS Map User

Ah ok thanks

Sandra likes this.
  14. Sandra