Widebody parts anyone?

looks like somew poor sods car has turnd up a

This kit would've really suited that idiot ''Audi." from the B7 front end conversion thread...

Reactions: bowen
well it may be him selling it. as he wasn't able to get the car that he apparently won on eBay so his body kit is surplus to requirements!

He's just passed my place on a bmx, he asked for directions to Scotland, told him he still had a long way to go. Ten mins later his dad passed through asking if I'd seen a total and utter moron who had 65 k miles and 3k on his one track mind I simply threw a B7 brochure at him and said when you catch him ground him, stop his internet privileges and give him this to read....

Credit where it's due if he got from London to York on a BMX in 24 hours.

If I was a photoshop whizz I would deff have put a B7 front on a BMX.

The silly lad eh. It was a funny thread.

Would those parts be legit? I just have thoughts in my head about stolen RS4's being chopped up and put on Ebay!

Forget the B7 rep, grafting the wide arches onto a B6 would be very cool, like the RS4 that was never made!

I would deff have put a B7 front on a BMX.

bmx-rs4.jpg

:whistle2:

Is that ebay car for real, there are cars on here that look the same if not better, i wouldn't have thought they would put a 3.0L in an rs4, even a prototype?

And he's BACK!

Audi. please for the owner of that cars sake please don't bid on or win that A4/RS4 Cross!

Smooth Assault. 100% as envisaged, HERO

one word to descirbe you " wide monekey"
na i didnt go get that car. I called the man and i asked " are you in scotland" . He said "no im further thank that". i said " uh na u just dient"(Girls voice). Then i accdientlly swore at him. He told me i was a time wasder. SOOO i found another audi i like. !!!!!!!!!!!!! this time you will never know what one it it mwahahah.
it looks like this^

na i didnt go get that car. I called the man and i asked " are you in scotland" . He said "no im further thank that". i said " uh na u just dient"(Girls voice). Then i accdientlly swore at him. He told me i was a time wasder. SOOO i found another audi i like. !!!!!!!!!!!!! this time you will never know what one it it mwahahah.
it looks like this^

Proper Joker!!!!!!

it looks like this^

He wasn't wrong in fairness.

didnt think he would be back for a while

Bet the owner of that A4 is frustrated, but if only they knew, they've probably had a lucky escape, imagine B7 fronted idiot and his dad turning up on your doorstep chatting on about 65k and 3 grand constantly.

Where do these people come from???

Delete delete delete this guy. So needed I said it three times....

didnt bother asking the old man where the car was. I have my eye on another auction ! which is in london.(WHERE ME LIVES)

Audi. you probably won't be reading this because I've banned you from this thread as it's not here to talk about your next fantasy purchase.

"IF" that ever comes to fruition please do let us know.

sweet jesus. you go on a business trip and do a bit of work, come back for a browse on ASN and then spend a solid 20 minutes muttering "WTF" and laughing out loud alternately. somewhere there's a room with rubber wallpaper and a young lad with a laptop having a conversation with his other selves about which Audi he may or may not own.