White van tragedy

nivagh

Reaction score
Argh!
Some tit in a white berlingo decided to drive into me this afternoon on the A1M roundabout off the A414 at Hatfield - came right across the dashed white line and has dented my offside wheelarch and ******** the paintwork into the bargain.
Clearly his fault - crossing the line, no indication etc.
I just hope in the cold light of day tomorrow he doesn't "remember" things happening differently since my damage is going to cost lots more to repair than his.
Fuckmuppet.:keule:

Ah 20:20 hindsight...

Waiting to see now what the insurance companies' responses are. :-(

sorry to hear that Nivagh... :sadlike: hope that van driver has insurance eh!

The amount of times I have gone thew wrong way down the A1 from that sodding junction, trying to head north and ending up through the Hatfield tunnel

No good to you now, but I have a disposable camera in my glove compartment, so if I’m hit and assuming I’m able to, I’ll jump out and take some quick shots before the ****** can move his car. If only you could have taken a piccy with him over the line.

Ofcourse these days it's camera phones but still wouldn't hurt to bung one in your glove box incase you forget your phone.

Looks like there all at it today, my cousing had a white trasint hit her earlier today. Just off the A1 Newcastle. :(

Yeah I always have my camera with me, but no way I could have stopped there and got a pic unless it had been a really big (undrivable) smash.

Why is hertfordshire roads so disgraceful! The roundabout near tesco has far too many traffic lights and not enough road, I've seen 2 lorries and a 6 wheeled dump truck skid through red lights nearly killing one poor bloke next to me, i luckily saw the truck speeding through the lights and just planted my foot (good ole a3 picked up quickly that day)