Where to Park in London around Hyde park area.

desertstorm

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Going to London on Tuesday as the daughter is picking up her Gold DOE from St James Palace.
Anybody know a good place to park in that part of London. Preferably outside the congestion zone.
Thanks,

Karl

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Karl well done to your daughter. @Ash187 @Dannykn9 any you guys help Karl out with parking ideas please. Thanks :) x

Quite a few side roads around it but personally I'd park at another tube station and get the tube there for security's sake. Expect to pay £10-30 either way.

If you want outside the congestion zone then maybe Belgrave Sq, Victoria but also it depends where your coming from.
:)

I parked at Paddington station last December for around 8 hours late afternoon time and it cost me about £12.

Thanks for all the ideas, eventually booked an NCP car park space at London Park towers Hotel Right by Knightbridge Tube station.
http://www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/london-park-towers-hotel/
Just under £40 prebooked for the day so I know the space will be there, and I don't need to buy any other tickets.
Just outside the congestion zone and will be going down the M40, M25, M4, A4 so a straight enough run. Won't be getting to the M25 until after 10:00 so hopefully the traffic will be a little lighter. Won't be leaving London till after 19:00 so again traffic hopefully a little lighter.

karl.