1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel time - what you got?

BradHatton Nov 30, 2012

1. BradHatton

BradHatton Member

I've put a wee bit of money aside to buy some new wheels for my 54 plate A3.
    I have looked through classifieds and found nothing.

Im not wanting to spend any more than £500, so if anybody has wheels for sale that suit please let me know, or knows of anybody please link.

Preferably 18"+
    8.5j or wider.
    Thanks.

2. STIG

STIG Member

bbs reps?

3. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

Brad - you should post this in the 'wanted items' thread which is the second sticky down in this forum !!

4. BradHatton

BradHatton Member

Sorry buddy.

5. BradHatton

BradHatton Member

Any pics or info mate?

6. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

No need to apologise mate - just thought you might get more response !

7. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

It's a bit vague for a wanted thread... think asking for opinions on what he should chase is a good idea, then stick up a wanted ad for the specific wheels he fancies. A "make me an offer, cash waiting" type thread (which this sort of is) should be in the classifieds. Maybe OP, you can re-think the topic and steer the thread a slightly better direction, or consider starting a new thread along the "any ideas" line.

8. BradHatton

BradHatton Member

Thanks for your help lads.

Ideally I would have 3SDM 0.01's, MAM MT1's. Merc monoblocks, genuine BBS RS or LM's but I just don't have the money for those. But anything similar, I.e wide with a nice stepped polished dish, nice concave or generally a nice look alloy send it my way! :)

9. Burkin

Burkin Member

You can pick up some bbs lm reps on eBay for £400 I got my 19" lms from there n they are great

10. BradHatton

BradHatton Member

I'd like wheels and tyres for that money ideally buddy, but thanks :)

11. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost VCDS Map User Gold Supporter

edition38.com and wheel-whores.com both have a lot of wheels in the classifieds. You could also have a trawl through pistonheads.