What's the time now?

11.07 I'm babysitting the niece and nephew today, off to watch Cars2 with 3 little'uns, wish me luck! lol :faint:
Good luck jojo. Hope younall have fun.

20:56 still working :(

But a bit of D&B via zane low helps ya get a wriggle on..... Big box, little box ;)

22:05 nothing on tv, apart from potty harry.

22:09 - just came back from walking around some old buildings. Scared the poo out of me when a camera came to life and started tracking my movement. Time to move on and head home I think. Home now and time to shower and sleep.

22:11, chilling watching Harry Potter's 50 best moments or whatever its called, waiting on my dad phoning for a lift home from the pub, and doing some research for a job interview tomorrow :)

03:01 Well I think that's enough work for one day. Started @ 9:00 finished @ 3 in the friggin morning. Time to head home and count some sheep ;) night night yawl.

07:09 morning :cool: late one Damo?! Another 2 days..

08:12 mooning, Zombi is the order of the day:sleep:

09.30 had a crap nights sleep and looks miserable outside.

16:41 on a hot and stuffy train from London trying to review cv's on my phone. Lovely!

18:26 my brain is about to explode. I've worked so hard these last few days, I thrive under pressure! Bring it on!!!

06:59 Hope today goes fast, early finish on Friday. (supposed to)

08:17 i'm driving today, currently surfing the net waiting outside friend's house., take your time no rush.

08:24 - Morning all
b266cd6b-5f5f-4db3.jpg

Catch you all later :)

08:30 Soooooooo good you had to post it twice.... Hope you sink ;)

It's off to work we go, it's off to work .......... Sing it!!

18:02 so much for an early finish :-( off to cinema now :) gonna watch zookeeper lol.

19:45 - off to the gym for a quick workout and a swim, then having an early night, feeling really exhausted these days and actually nodding off throughout the day, very strange! Just gave the car a wash and valet in the sun there as well, I love this weather :)

0622 and ive been at work for 2 hours already. Thank god for ASN.

7.00 am, and I can't sleep. Weekend lie in? My ****! Why can't I just sleep in like I did when I was a teenager?

Anyway, got a 5k race at 9.00 am, then take wife shopping, then go for afternoon kip, and then big night out.

07:15 - been up for 45mins, I love early mornings. Get so much more done through the day. :)
Editing some pictures of this weeks antics and packing my kit up for Kayaking.
Enjoy the race SOP. :)

07:54 Morning, lots of surfing shopping to be done.

22:18 just found a nest of ants in the bathrroom eek!!

23:40 (Norway time) - waiting for my oppo to show up so I can go eat, then watch a movie.

19:05 watching mummy returns (nearly finished I hope)

20:27 it's ok Scott. But she just got stabbed :-(

00:43 - watched Juno and now watching Ocean's Thirteen, start a new job at 9am in the morning which I'm looking forward to. I should really get to bed but it's too warm and the cast of Ocean's Thirteen is keeping me amused...