What's the time now?

12:22 haven't stopped eating. Feeling sick now lol.

20:39 just finished little man's school project. I mean helped.

08:10 running late on the poo side of things this morning.............. Push!

15:45 God it's boooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring today

16:07 Still waiting for a call back cos i need a 64bit driver AND THE FECKING SITE WONT LET ME DOWNLOAD IT,,,AGHHHHHHHH

17:47 i'm still stuck in the office, cos my car sharing mate's computer has died and lost all bludy work., so it's back up time.. tra la la la la.. Tff Asn.

17.52 I'm aching all over, just had my back straightened by the Choripractors, didn't think it was possible to click my back and neck in so many positions, next appointment is on Friday! lol

17.52 I'm aching all over, just had my back straightened by the Choripractors, didn't think it was possible to click my back and neck in so many positions, next appointment is on Friday! lol

haha enjoy mofo i went through that pain barrier not too long back (no pun intended)
had 6 appointments with the slightest, tiny female Chiropractor you'v ever met..... She was like a ****** ninja! she proper did me in, didnt know i could bend like that. Still have problems now with my back after a hard days graft or sleeping in a funny position but to scared to go make another appointment to see that crazy chick.

haha enjoy mofo i went through that pain barrier not too long back (no pun intended)
had 6 appointments with the slightest, tiny female Chiropractor you'v ever met..... She was like a ****** ninja! she proper did me in, didnt know i could bend like that. Still have problems now with my back after a hard days graft or sleeping in a funny position but to scared to go make another appointment to see that crazy chick.

23:00 - go back and keep going.
It gets better.
I was in a 4 car pile up, small damage to my car but the force of the accident has caused be neck and back issues ever since, that was about 6 years ago. I started going a year go to a Jesus looking Irish guy.
The clicks that come from my neck and back can be heard in reception.
The pain they cause gets less and the visits get less as well.

23.25 I actually didn't feel much pain in the bone cracking process, but felt crap after I got home, is that normal? I actually thought I had Sciatica due to pains in my left buttock and down my leg, which is why I went to see them.

00:42 Same as it don't hurt while she's having a game of twister with my body, it's only gas popping they clunk your spine. Sounds loud when they do your Neck though eh. Problem is the day after. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the... ;)

00:50 had a little chuckle reading the 3 posts above. omg guys ouch.. Hope you feel better soon.

00:51 well it's 4 or 5 posts above now cos damo posted lol

07:43 contyawwwwwwnagious!

07:53 ok stop passyawwwwwwwwning it back.
Can't poop and yawn @ the same time.
Ps readers wives FTW lol

08:20 outside the house waiting for my lift. :gaehn: lol

12:39 wanna go home, bored now.. Think i'll play with the lifts at work and travel up to 16th and down to the basement and up again then down again. Lol. Weeee...

lol, dont any of you do any work!!

9pm Just got back from Ikea and spent too much lol!

Your manipulation not helped Joe???

14.23 work? not really, just sit at a desk for someone to ring and complain that something isnt working (which is usually their own fault and is fixed in a minute) then carry on spamming the forum!

21:22 I've just fixed the printer, and printed out little man's project! phew!

23:03 lent against the fridge thinking should I have another beer ??