1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's it worth?

Jpd89 Mar 16, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jpd89

Jpd89 Member

I can't find a dedicated what's it worth thread, so would like to try and get a rough idea of what I might get for my S3. Not set on selling but have lost the love for it recently, needs a bit of work which I will do and see if it lifts my spirits at all but will have to wait and see!

Its a pre facelift silver S3, kw v1's with rear control arms, lcr brembos, miltek catback, b5 tip and downpipe/decat. Mileage is 140k. Paintwork needs a bit of tlc but would get that sorted pre-sale.

I know I won't recoup what I paid on the mods, and would rather not break it, but just hoping to gauge what they go for!

I might discover the love again in which case I wouldn't sell up as its not a certain situation which is forcing the sale, but I have no passion for driving it. I think I might just miss my old ITB'd 172 cup!

Cheers,

Jack

2. TDIQ

TDIQ 8L > 8P > 8V

Difficult to say though it's probably better going back to standard and selling the mods separately.

£3.5k with mods at tops I'd reckon.

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

That sounds about right,try auto trader as well for price estimates.
    Thread locked as these turn into a for sale thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.