What's it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpd89

Reaction score
I can't find a dedicated what's it worth thread, so would like to try and get a rough idea of what I might get for my S3. Not set on selling but have lost the love for it recently, needs a bit of work which I will do and see if it lifts my spirits at all but will have to wait and see!

Its a pre facelift silver S3, kw v1's with rear control arms, lcr brembos, miltek catback, b5 tip and downpipe/decat. Mileage is 140k. Paintwork needs a bit of tlc but would get that sorted pre-sale.

I know I won't recoup what I paid on the mods, and would rather not break it, but just hoping to gauge what they go for!

I might discover the love again in which case I wouldn't sell up as its not a certain situation which is forcing the sale, but I have no passion for driving it. I think I might just miss my old ITB'd 172 cup!

Cheers,

Jack

Difficult to say though it's probably better going back to standard and selling the mods separately.

£3.5k with mods at tops I'd reckon.

Difficult to say though it's probably better going back to standard and selling the mods separately.

£3.5k with mods at tops I'd reckon.
That sounds about right,try auto trader as well for price estimates.
Thread locked as these turn into a for sale thread

Status
Not open for further replies.