what size tyres on 19 x 9s?

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
Deliberating on some 19 x 9 wheels. Just wondering what size tyres would run ok. The offset is 41 and i am on factory Sport suspension................ 235/35 I am guessing would be ok? I dont want to pull arches or get any rubbing issues.

Hmmm..... are these the single piece 5 spoke Bentleys or the 2 piece splits?!!!

I know this because I've just bought some Bentleys for mine!

I have the same issue. I had a look at all the same wheels at Ultimate Dubs and everyone was running 215/35x19's. If you are sticking to standard sports suspension you could go upto 235/35 without looking daft but if you are going to drop the car then i would opt for the 215 or 225.

Falken tyres seemed to be the order of the day for everyone too!

Hope this helps mate

Chris

Good detective work there Chris !! I was after some Arnage split rims but got dicked about so kinda gave up on the idea. But now very close to home are some 5 spoke mono blocks. Just been to have a look and he didnt accept my cheeky offer. But I will think about it overnight. Thing is they would need to grey or black in the future just working out if its all worth it as i suspect I am selling this car end of the summer. What did you buy?

Look at you pair... ;)

As said in the pm Jon, 235/35s will be perfect with the sport suspension, really think you should go lower though.

As for 215s, I'd say they were spot on for smaller motors (golf/bora/a3/TT etc) or cars on air. 225 is perfect for a good drop on a big motor like the a4

Right about the falkens though, good tyre and stretch well too

Have to agree - 225's

I saw a blue A4 Avant with blue wheels at Ultimate Dubs Carl with a private "C17" plate - did get me thinkin it was you! Have a pic if you want it.

The wheels I have gone for are the single piece 5 spoke Conti GT alloys finished in anthracite, which will be a perfect finish for my car. They will be on soon, once the suspension in finalised - mine is a little difficult because when I had my custom/bespoke Milltek made and fitted we had to lower the convertible braces beneath the car to ensure the system had enough room and these now sit only 1-2 inches off the ground on sports suspension! so my car may end up being a little nose heavy!

Mine is on 235/35/19s with no issues, on standard S-Line suspension.

I wil have all my Audi Ultimate Dubs photos posted over the weekend - there are plenty of Audi's with Bentleys on them in there! Will pop a post on here when posted.

DSC_1827.jpg

Both are good, had them both. I have the latter on the bentleys

Nice wheels them on that Avant ain't they :)

But I would say that with them being mine :p haha

Last edited: