What have you done to your 8V today?

This Audi has no chance then...:scared2:
images

:wtf: What a cat-astrophe !!!!!

Reactions: pburv, Daveotto and Jassyo06
Was parked under some trees for 2 days whilst our drive gets cleaned and sealed so was covered in loads of tiny of spots so gave it it's second ever snow foam at 9:30pm....only to do 170 miles on a motorway tomorrow :shrug:

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
Was parked under some trees for 2 days whilst our drive gets cleaned and sealed so was covered in loads of tiny of spots so gave it it's second ever snow foam at 9:30pm....only to do 170 miles on a motorway tomorrow :shrug:
That'll be tree sap matt horrible stuff best to get rid of it asap turns rock hard

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
That'll be tree sap matt horrible stuff best to get rid of it asap turns rock hard
Yeah I thought that, and with the warm weather around for another few rare days I thought best to get it off now before it bakes on!

*also what would people recommend for tree sap, would only be on the car a few days between washes until I'm away from any trees, just your normal snow foam and washmitt? still new to the detailing side of things :sos:

*also what would people recommend for tree sap, would only be on the car a few days between washes until I'm away from any trees, just your normal snow foam and washmitt? still new to the detailing side of things :sos:

Try this kit mate from Ultimatefinish.Co.uk
Screenshot 20160527 181147

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and MattSedg
They have resurfaced the road on my route to work.......chippings. Currently taking a 5 mile detour to and from work to avoid it. Funny enough, the detour is a great road. The things you do eh!!

Reactions: Jassyo06, MattSedg, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Jings crivens... better get the elbow grease oot... hahaha
0bcb35569dbeb718399a8df9aaf466d5.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Neglected them for a wee while..haha

Reactions: Pinky1959, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Making up for the neglect tho...

12d66b801e877aa95dba48c78b75421e.jpg

Was in the zone for trading it in and hadn't washed for a week or 2 but that has since changed and she gets to stay. ;-)

Reactions: S3 Turbo, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Will never be perfect again but way way better...haha
764826adfcd5ed04a02298351bb00af9.jpg

Reactions: Pinky1959, S3joey, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Actually feel way better about keeping it now....clean and beauty...for a day...

75ce1a19111d8712476ede096464ffcd.jpg

Shiny (ish) tips...
b7f3ac69ae3f7315729c496a1f89189b.jpg

Reactions: Pook, Pinky1959, batch and 3 others
Neuspeed hi flow discharge kit and apr boost hose kit, think it just tops the car off now for me with rest of the mods i have with out Changing the turbo.

Promised myself no more now but keep day dreaming about a tte or apr stage3:imp:

Reactions: S3 Turbo, Rob2k68 and AndyB-S3
Neuspeed hi flow discharge kit and apr boost hose kit, think it just tops the car off now for me with rest of the mods i have with out Changing the turbo.

Promised myself no more now but keep day dreaming about a tte or apr stage3:imp:

Very nice indeed !

I still keep toying with Scorpion sport cat DP and Revo stage 2.

Reactions: 73pop
Very nice indeed !

I still keep toying with Scorpion sport cat DP and Revo stage 2.

Get it done!!! doesn't give much more bhp but midrange is much better

so far i have
APR stage2
APR intercooler
APR boost kit
Apr tcu map
Neuspeed hi-flow kit
Miltek turbo back
VWR600 intake
Turbo technics intake pipe

Car feels much better but day to day driving is still nearly the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68
Get it done!!! doesn't give much more bhp but midrange is much better

so far i have
APR stage2
APR intercooler
APR boost kit
Apr tcu map
Neuspeed hi-flow kit
Miltek turbo back
VWR600 intake

Car feels much better but day to day driving is still nearly the same.

I'm Revo stage 1 + with the Revo Carbon air intake but also have CTS turbo inlet, turbo outlet and throttle pipes which I'm guessing is equivalent to the Neuspeed hi-flow kit ?

Reactions: 73pop
Reactions: Rob2k68
Making up for the neglect tho...

12d66b801e877aa95dba48c78b75421e.jpg

Was in the zone for trading it in and hadn't washed for a week or 2 but that has since changed and she gets to stay. ;-)

This may sound like a stupid question ?, but hay ho what do i care if it is i'll ask anyway lol. This "Snow Foam" stuff do you just spray it on then jet wash it off, then thats it ?, or do you still have to use a mitt/sponge etc etc to shift the dirt ?

This may sound like a stupid question ?, but hay ho what do i care if it is i'll ask anyway lol. This "Snow Foam" stuff do you just spray it on then jet wash it off, then thats it ?, or do you still have to use a mitt/sponge etc etc to shift the dirt ?
The latter

The foam is just to loosen the bulk of the dirt and minimise swirling (as you spray it off before touching the paint with a mitt)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Actually feel way better about keeping it now....clean and beauty...for a day...

75ce1a19111d8712476ede096464ffcd.jpg

Shiny (ish) tips...
b7f3ac69ae3f7315729c496a1f89189b.jpg
For how long lol and Andy car's looking ace...not bad for a 3door lol

Reactions: Max-Robbo, AndyB-S3 and Rob2k68
Treated to some valve caps which arrived today. Fit then when the car is next cleaned :D

Reactions: Pinky1959, pburv, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Quick wash followed by second (and final) coat of Autoglym EGP on bodywork and wheels.
IMG 0657

Reactions: Pook, Jassyo06, MattSedg and 1 other person
Just the usual wash, topped up EGP with some QD.

Helped the neighbour spray her fiesta wheels and chrome grill black after she saw me do my grill.. They look good... Might be down doing my wheels in the morning... :whistle2::footy:

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Just passed the 20k barrier today, been down in Bath over the weekend, here's a photo from earlier

6d426c5909d4ba3991b1d63c4ffc7f02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattSedg, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Few weeks ago... Put leather wrap on the steering wheel. Beefs it up so much more and feels great in hand!

2016 05 15 133856

Reactions: Jassyo06 and DJAlix
After the pain of a Kia Sportage hire car this week have driven mine quiet hard for the last couple of days and enjoyed every minute.....so with not much to do today decided to buy some more "products" and give her another clean..

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Kerbed the wheel today, as I heard the sound I knew I had to fear for the worst

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kings999
Reactions: bluemoona3246 and Rob2k68
Finally got round to dipping the alloys black.. picked off the 4 rings on the centre cap with a toothpick for a bit of contrast!

Also de-badged while the MANY coats were drying..

Aaaaaand then my Missus did a better job :gun2::sob:

Reactions: Rob2k68, James_TDi and Jassyo06