What do you hate???

***!!!! Cleaned all my car cleaning gear in the washing machine. My lambs wool mitt shrunk in the wash

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: DolomiTTe, BarryG79 and Ghost
People at work who think they own the place; already commented on this new bloke and keep thinking he's getting better then realise I'm just getting more used to him being... well... himself:
  • 45+ minutes late every day, even his first day.
  • Extra time on lunch and eats lunch at his desk when not on lunch.
  • Sweaty back patches each morning and after lunch (really don't know how he achieves this).
  • Cockky and talks down other people especially behind their backs "yeah I understood everything in the meeting, not sure about everyone else".
  • Tries to get others to agree with him to prove a point against you.
  • Emails the manager behind your back to try and do your job for you.
  • Worked at the company before but was SUPPOSEDLY "head hunted" and has now taken "a pay cut" to come back... yeah...
  • Has had "a disagreement" with all the employee's on one floor "just work related".
  • Won't accept any argument but his own and won't apologize when he's wrong.
  • Tried to get out of mandatory training and takes time out of important things at work for calls that could be made outside work hours.
  • Asks if you "have much on" at work or "have done much on the project", yes more than him!
  • Constantly brown nosing the manager about all the work he's supposedly done, know for a fact allot of this has been rushed rubbish.
  • Supposedly waiting on me so he can start his work... load of rubbish he can do it without or (if he really needs to, which he doesn't) use the other blokes work, think he's just trying to get me in trouble or something with this one.
  • Gets top spec equipment while everyone else is left with old scraps.
  • Supposedly fat due to a sports injury... all I've seen him eat is sweets, ok that's not too bad but still bugs me haha.
  • Even saw him at the pub last weekend where he shouts "Jake! Jake! Jake!" so I come over and he's trollied, tries ignoring me, then tells me he isn't the bloke I work with... which suited me just fine, shame he couldn't just keep his gob shut.
Most disappointing thing is I was genuinely excited to have another bloke work at the same level with me on the team, don't know if he sees me as competition or is having a mid life crisis or what, really more than anything just wish he wasn't placed next to me where he's unavoidable.

Think he's actually pretty good at his job but then again with his arrogance it's really hard to tell, just don't understand how he's got to the age of 49 without a bullet through his skull unless he's only recently became this way.

Reactions: 45bvtc, BarryG79, Ozmosis and 2 others
He's been on the phone again. This time he said that he's doesn't understand what he needed to do and it's his Mums car. 3 months ago he told me it was his car. Going to ring my insurance company and talk to them.
It was my fault and I reported it the same day to my insurance company with all his details but to wait over 3 months to get a 6 month old car repaired is a bit strange

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have spoken to my insurance company today and they paid out in November, 3 months after the accident. He excepted a cash payment that was sent to his bank account that day. Looks like he’s trying it on hoping I will pay him again.
Number now blocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raiden
@DieselJake, Jake that was just so funny reading that. I was waiting to read at the end that you told him what you thought of him. He sounds like a royal pain in the rear. Good luck working with him, personally I don’t think I could suffer him. :) x

Reactions: DieselJake and BarryG79
DieselJake, print the post and leave it on his desk

Reactions: BarryG79, Ozmosis and Sandra
@DieselJake I feel your pain! Maybe not to the same extent, but there are two "characters" where I work, one has his nose in the sky thinking he's God's gift to mankind, while generally being a real crawly bum-lick to the supervisors above him. It's honestly like being back in a school playground with him! A real snake!

The other guy is not so arrogant, just one of those people who knows everything about everything, and then a bit more. Always trying to catch people out with random questions which do not relate to whatever they're doing, or have any impact on what he does. Which is safety. Some safety guys I have met are just a special breed...!

Reactions: 45bvtc and DieselJake
Some safety guys I have met are just a special breed...!

That they are, I had one health and safety guy try to yellow card me on site for not having my hard hat on whilst trying to fix a leak behind a bath

Last edited:
Reactions: Raiden and Ozmosis
@DieselJake, Jake that was just so funny reading that. I was waiting to read at the end that you told him what you thought of him. He sounds like a royal pain in the rear. Good luck working with him, personally I don’t think I could suffer him. :) x

Would be nice to put him in his place but trying to avoid any conflict as he'll be sitting next to me either way plus if I do react he'll know he's getting to me which is most likely his aim. To be honest I'm so none reactionary that sometimes it annoys people that they can't annoy me.

DieselJake, print the post and leave it on his desk

Tempting but I'm a keyboard warrior :playful: anything I do will surely come back to bite my backside in the long run.

For a little more context I'm in a senior role (as is he), on good money and this job is (or was) fantastic in all aspects.

@DieselJake I feel your pain! Maybe not to the same extent, but there are two "characters" where I work, one has his nose in the sky thinking he's God's gift to mankind, while generally being a real crawly bum-lick to the supervisors above him. It's honestly like being back in a school playground with him! A real snake!

The other guy is not so arrogant, just one of those people who knows everything about everything, and then a bit more. Always trying to catch people out with random questions which do not relate to whatever they're doing, or have any impact on what he does. Which is safety. Some safety guys I have met are just a special breed...!

Sounds crazy, sorry to hear that, bit mad to be catching people out with questions haha too many arrogant people in the world.

Just for even more context I just realised the guy hasn't even been in the office two weeks so the list will no doubt grow haha won't be posting updates though if I can help it.

Reactions: Sandra and Ozmosis
People at work who think they own the place; already commented on this new bloke and keep thinking he's getting better then realise I'm just getting more used to him being... well... himself:
  • 45+ minutes late every day, even his first day.
  • Extra time on lunch and eats lunch at his desk when not on lunch.
  • Sweaty back patches each morning and after lunch (really don't know how he achieves this).
  • Cockky and talks down other people especially behind their backs "yeah I understood everything in the meeting, not sure about everyone else".
  • Tries to get others to agree with him to prove a point against you.
  • Emails the manager behind your back to try and do your job for you.
  • Worked at the company before but was SUPPOSEDLY "head hunted" and has now taken "a pay cut" to come back... yeah...
  • Has had "a disagreement" with all the employee's on one floor "just work related".
  • Won't accept any argument but his own and won't apologize when he's wrong.
  • Tried to get out of mandatory training and takes time out of important things at work for calls that could be made outside work hours.
  • Asks if you "have much on" at work or "have done much on the project", yes more than him!
  • Constantly brown nosing the manager about all the work he's supposedly done, know for a fact allot of this has been rushed rubbish.
  • Supposedly waiting on me so he can start his work... load of rubbish he can do it without or (if he really needs to, which he doesn't) use the other blokes work, think he's just trying to get me in trouble or something with this one.
  • Gets top spec equipment while everyone else is left with old scraps.
  • Supposedly fat due to a sports injury... all I've seen him eat is sweets, ok that's not too bad but still bugs me haha.
  • Even saw him at the pub last weekend where he shouts "Jake! Jake! Jake!" so I come over and he's trollied, tries ignoring me, then tells me he isn't the bloke I work with... which suited me just fine, shame he couldn't just keep his gob shut.
Most disappointing thing is I was genuinely excited to have another bloke work at the same level with me on the team, don't know if he sees me as competition or is having a mid life crisis or what, really more than anything just wish he wasn't placed next to me where he's unavoidable.

Think he's actually pretty good at his job but then again with his arrogance it's really hard to tell, just don't understand how he's got to the age of 49 without a bullet through his skull unless he's only recently became this way.
But what car does he drive to confirm or deny he is a bad un :D

Reactions: BarryG79, DieselJake and Sandra
But what car does he drive to confirm or deny he is a bad un :D

Haven't got to the bottom of this yet but from what I recall his keys look as though they're for a newish Vauxhall, guarantee it's like an Insignia, Astra or some wannabe Audi car as he was asking other people what they drive (presumably hoping they'd ask him about his car).

Reactions: Ghost and voorhees
So much hate for a lot of stuff this week but I will just stick to one thing today :tearsofjoy:

KEYBOARD WARRIORS!!!!! Don't worry no one on here. In the 2 years i've been this forum not had any issues on here and not a single muppet here. Everyone is really nice.

Anyway a Whatsapp group i'm in I made a comment back in the summer over a game we play online. Got some heat for it and no one really agreed with me and especially one particular person. Seen this person a handful of times and she just ignores me but whatever I wasn't losing sleep over it. Then last night there's a bit of banter and someone for a laugh brings up what I said. I laughed and said I never said that but this is what I said lol. Anyway this silly cow who no one was talking too just launched into this rant and called me a couple nasty names. I just did laughing emoji's but inside I was raging!!! Good job I kept quiet as the group turned on her. It's just a game and there's more to life but anyone would've thought I killed someone but the funny thing is as we live in the same town we will bump into each other at some point. You can't hide from me forever!!! I hate people that give it large over text or online but face to face they can't even look you in the eye or have the balls to say 'I didn't like what you said or mate I really don't like you'

Reactions: Sandra
Today I hate people/unions who strike and screw up other people's lives!

Bleedin' helicopter crews where I work have been on strike for two days, minimal choppers coming out and now a back-log of guys trying to get home. I'm due to leave next Wednesday, not so hopeful they will have caught up by then. Damned annoying!!!

I hate everyone and everything at the moment especially my line manager who thinks it’s ok to blame me for 2 days wasted on site due to no power.

Reactions: martin1984, Sandra, DieselJake and 1 other person
Some stupid old bint driving today with the door mirrors folded in, I mean really, how much attention does she pay to the road/ cars or anything on the road. Blatant stupidity

Reactions: Ozmosis and Sandra
None itemized receipts, if we want a receipt it's to check the price of each thing not the total! We know the total that's what you want us to pay.

Last edited:
None itemized recipes, if we want a receipt it's to check the price of each thing not the total! We know the total that's what you want us to pay.

Recipe’s or receipts DieselJake, I’m confused

People that drive with their running lights on in the dark not realising that head and tail lights are not on!!!!!

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Phil-1 and Ozmosis
Some stupid old bint driving today with the door mirrors folded in, I mean really, how much attention does she pay to the road/ cars or anything on the road. Blatant stupidity

Seen a few people driving around with their fuel filler flap open too. One old guy had the actual cap hanging out too! No amount of flashing/pointing at it produced any reaction... Clearly not once did these people check their mirrors...

Reactions: Audi Bairn
People that drive with their running lights on in the dark not realising that head and tail lights are not on!!!!!

Agreed. They must be thick.
Firstly they don't notice the insufficient light in front of them (oh, my dashboard is lit up so my lights must be on) and secondly they do know they've no lights on the rear. Thankfully the newer Audi's rears come on too and auto lights do away with the problem altogether. Rear DRLs are being made law soon too.

Reactions: BarryG79
People who, in supermarket or retail park car parks, are too lazy to follow the road system and cut through between parked cars then appear out in front of you without checking if it's clear first.
Like the stupid cow who nearly broadsided me on Friday in Sainsbury's as she shot out behind a parked van then wondered why I rammed the horn at her.

Reactions: Rob Avant, Ghost, Phil-1 and 2 others
And then when your inside the supermarket people that lean on there shopping trolleys while there walking around. Just stand up straight like a normal person and pick up the pace, Your in my ****** way!!!!

Reactions: Ghost, Phil-1, QuattroCalum and 2 others
And then when your inside the supermarket people that lean on there shopping trolleys while there walking around. Just stand up straight like a normal person and pick up the pace, Your in my ****** way!!!!
And........ look at things on the shelves whilst their trolley is at right angles blocking the aisle or it's simply abandoned.
Have a bit consideration ***!

Reactions: Ghost, QuattroCalum, BarryG79 and 1 other person
And........ look at things on the shelves whilst their trolley is at right angles blocking the aisle or it's simply abandoned.
Have a bit consideration ***!

Exactly!!!!! Sometimes I just push it out the way

Reactions: Ghost, Audi Bairn and BarryG79
@Raiden @Audi Bairn

Aka

Statler & Waldorf

e94641785270c5563a2cc904a55c1967.jpg

Reactions: Ghost, Gazwould, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
I was quite happy for a Monday until I chased my tenant for rent. People ask should I buy a rental property and my answer is always NO!!! not unless your thick skinned and like arguing with people.

Got a new guy in there and he's 5 days late with his money again. Never tells me he will be late!!! Oh sorry i'm skint I should have it the 23rd. Oh yes that's fine i'll just tell my friendly bank manager you have no money so I can't you pay him for a while. Doesn't work like that I am afraid.

So he'll be served notice next month. Seemed a good idea buying the properties next door to me but that was a big mistake :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You see and hear everything that goes on and if you fall out it can get awkward (especially with me as a neighbour)

One joker I had who didn't pay his council tax told the bailiffs who were after him that my car was his so when I found a letter in his flat after he did a runner I had to hide the ****** thing for 2 days as they were gonna seize it for none payment.

Agreed. They must be thick.
Firstly they don't notice the insufficient light in front of them (oh, my dashboard is lit up so my lights must be on) and secondly they do know they've no lights on the rear. Thankfully the newer Audi's rears come on too and auto lights do away with the problem altogether. Rear DRLs are being made law soon too.

One of the first changes I made on mine was rear lights on with DLR

Watching a programme then the adverts come on, so the programme comes back on repeating the part that was just before the adverts......why?
Also when they show what’s coming next after the adverts....oh ***

Reactions: DolomiTTe and Sandra
Watching a programme then the adverts come on, so the programme comes back on repeating the part that was just before the adverts......why?
Also when they show what’s coming next after the adverts....oh ***

Agreed. Generally happens on American programmes and its' a waste of time and purely pads out the duration - a 30 mins programme is only about 20 mins of material.

That’s a lot of hate folks. Show some mercy to these precks living out there. Like I showed to the a-hole driving in-front of me doing 25mph in a 30 then a 40 and then a 50 zone. ***!

And those mofos in supermarkets who would watch their wives do all the packing and when everything is finished and only when told by the sales lady/man that it is time for freakin payment would take out their wallet. Go through their treasure chest, take out the payment card, then realise they forgot to take out their loyalty card. Would go back to their effin treasure chest, take out the loyalty card and put the debit/credit back in. Hand in the card to the sales guy, points loaded on to the card, then the loyalty card goes back in, out comes the payment card. ***! You have two hands. Then they make the payment, check all the bags are all lined up, take their receipt, in goes the card first, then they fold the receipt but realise they must check they haven’t been double charged for anything, then fold the receipt - all four ****** corners should be aligned, out comes the wallet, in goes the receipt, look left and right, let traffic pass through and then move their fat ****! ***!!!! ***!!! ***!!! There is a queue behind you, you mofo

Reactions: Sandra, pxr5, Audi Bairn and 2 others
That’s a lot of hate folks. Show some mercy to these precks living out there. Like I showed to the a-hole driving in-front of me doing 25mph in a 30 then a 40 and then a 50 zone. ***!

And those mofos in supermarkets who would watch their wives do all the packing and when everything is finished and only when told by the sales lady/man that it is time for freakin payment would take out their wallet. Go through their treasure chest, take out the payment card, then realise they forgot to take out their loyalty card. Would go back to their effin treasure chest, take out the loyalty card and put the debit/credit back in. Hand in the card to the sales guy, points loaded on to the card, then the loyalty card goes back in, out comes the payment card. ***! You have two hands. Then they make the payment, check all the bags are all lined up, take their receipt, in goes the card first, then they fold the receipt but realise they must check they haven’t been double charged for anything, then fold the receipt - all four ****** corners should be aligned, out comes the wallet, in goes the receipt, look left and right, let traffic pass through and then move their fat ****! ***!!!! ***!!! ***!!! There is a queue behind you, you mofo

You should try online shopping, any one of them give discount for first shop there.
Save your sanity as well.

I hate food shopping. I'm in and out in 20-30 minutes and make sure I do it after 9pm to avoid as many annoying people as possible. I've banned the wife from coming as we're over a hour in there if she comes. plus she buys crap we don't need and end up chucking half of it

Reactions: Audi Bairn and martin1984
You should try online shopping, any one of them give discount for first shop there.
Save your sanity as well.

Have been doing it for the last three/four years now but you’ll always have occasional visits to supermarkets that one can’t avoid. You leave house and within 5 mins you”ll get a call from Mrs, “would you go past a supermarket”, “Yes”, would be the answer. And then the dreaded “brilliant, I forgot ...” and you keep on getting these, “oh, I forgot ...” calls until the time you are back/step inside the house. And even then there is, “oh, I forgot we don’t have xyz which I needed for tonight’s dish” and I am like, “cook it without it”

Self service tills, I use them all the time, I’m in and out before most people have found there first item.

Reactions: V6_Man and Audi Bairn
Sorry but the police are so useless!!!!

Drug deal again happening across the road from my house so I called them and told them who's buying and gave them the number plate of the dealer. Wasn't interested one bit??? Now I'm no john Luther but I followed the druggie on foot and clocked him outside to a drug rehab center. Gave them a call and said please keep this guy off my street because he will get hurt if he keeps buying gear when I'm at home and I don't want to hear my neighbours crying that he's harassing them for spare change to feed his habit. Might scare everyone else but he doesn't scare me.

Can I go down my local nick and have a moan?

Tell the police you are watching a drug deal and you have seen a knife , bet they will be there quickly then .

Well after 4 calls to the police as the druggie was arguing with my neighbour and screaming in the street I just told them 'SORT HIM OUT OR I WILL' then a van came but the d!ckhead was long gone. Spoke to the neighbour and he said it's his mate wanting money out of him but he refused to give it to him. Cops said to me they are trying to get this guy in the act but haven't had much luck (well f***ing turn up then when I call you the first time)

I was told not too but this guy I will have a little chat with him next time he is about. When I pulled up on my drive when I got home before it all kicked off he was giving me dirty looks and I thought what the hell is your problem. He does need sorting out as his kid got taken into care because he beat her up the scum bag!

Potholes in the road!

And the council assholes that think it better to add speed humps rather than fill the ****** potholes.

Can't wait for 'em to come asking for my vote!

Reactions: BarryG79, Pinky1959, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Guns in America.

A joke, surely. Now gonna arm teachers, in Colorado...

Imagine, one ****** off teacher with a semi-automatic and a classroom full of kids and wailing parents "we didn't know"...

At least these "masters of war" (Bob Dylan 1962/63) are using them on themselves with greater frequency and so maybe will leave the rest of the world alone.

"Come you masters of war, you that build all the guns
You that build the death place, you that build all the guns
You that hide behind walls, you that hide behind desks
I just want you to know, I can see through your masks

You that never done nothing, but to build and destroy
You play with my world, like it's your little toy
You put a gun in my hand, then you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther as the fast bullets fly"

God bless America, tsk!

With God on our/their side, of course...

Ah, feel better now.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Ghost